Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Mayweather=Gatti vs Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    In 2006 when moving up INTO the WW devision Floyd beat TWO (2) out of the top three (3) WW's right off the bat. Then fired Bob, which was the end of the road for fights with top rank and Top Rank fighters...

Now with Cotto, do you see how easy it is for a fighter to get a fight with Floyd when Bob is out of the picture?
    bob arum is bad for boxing period!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      lolz "assuming" your modest, I am not a floyd fan but going to the fight i think he will win even though I am rooting for Cotto and excited to see how the fight will go and if it can go the way i did not expect ...
      I'll be excited because I know Cotto will come to fight and won't attempt to pull a fast one like Ortiz. I'm looking forward to it because I think Mayweather will look good in this fight. I just don't want to see Cotto beaten. I would have rather him (Cotto) fight Alvarez or Kirland.

Comment

Cotto is better than Judah. I'm just saying when he fights the best, he fails the majority of the time. Like Judah. I mean the only fighter Cotto is known for beating is Mosley. Take away Mosley and what do you have?
        cotto's resume is solid there is no other way to put it. Did he beat atg's no but he beat everyone they put infront of him besides pacquiao. And i'm sorry 140, 147 cotto beats hatton too bad that fight never happened i think at 140 that would have been an all time war

Comment

Mayweather will see all of his shots coming and he will counter everything

won't score the KO, Cotto corner could stop it but I think it goes all 12 with Mayweather getting a comfortable UD

Cotto only chance really is to get Mayweather out of their by the 4th or 5th round

Comment

I'll be excited because I know Cotto will come to fight and won't attempt to pull a fast one like Ortiz. I'm looking forward to it because I think Mayweather will look good in this fight. I just don't want to see Cotto beaten. I would have rather him (Cotto) fight Alvarez or Kirland.
            why would cotto go down to kirklands level who beat an unproven angulo and before that got ko'd. Cotto is at a point in his career it's big names or big money and kirkland and Alvarez doesnt fit those two catergories

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
              cotto's resume is solid there is no other way to put it. Did he beat atg's no but he beat everyone they put infront of him besides pacquiao. And i'm sorry 140, 147 cotto beats hatton too bad that fight never happened i think at 140 that would have been an all time war
              I think he's solid too, but again take away Mosley and Cotto hasn't really done anything. I would have rather seen Mayweather Cotto at 140 when both where undefeated and under the same banner. It should have happened. Cotto Hatton at 140 would have been good too. Like Pac, Bob has an agenda and protects his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                why would cotto go down to kirklands level who beat an unproven angulo and before that got ko'd. Cotto is at a point in his career it's big names or big money and kirkland and Alvarez doesnt fit those two catergories
                Cotto is just popular not great.

Alvarez and Kirland are perfect for making Cotto money and they would be big fights. Fan fights.

Comment

Gatti was exciting but he had lost to Ivan Robinson two times and Angel Manfredy before Mayweather beat him. He won the vacant title but the champion was Tszyu. Cotto is considered the best at 154 even after Pacquiao knocked him out.

Comment

Cotto is just popular not great.

Alvarez and Kirland are perfect for making Cotto money and they would be big fights. Fan fights.
                    ahh cotto would not be making the same money if he fought alvarez and kirkland and sorry there not big fights, they two fighters you say haven't even headlined a major ppv so that equals no money and no big fight. Mayweather cotto= big money and big fight

Comment

Elite fighters?

Who? Clottey? Mosley? He barely beat them. Clottey is a fuking joke and pacatards swear Mosley was shot the second he started walking at the age of 3 years old.

Who has Cotto deciseivaly beat that makes him so special?

People LOVE to over rate Cotto because Pac fought him.
                      I wonder what PAC Boy will if he gatti's him tho?

Comment

Working...
                      X