No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Dereck Chisora Slaps Vitali Klitschko at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    damn vitali just took it...he didn't retaliate or try to chase down chisora.
    I know that is what made it not funny to me I think. I am not a follower of the K Bros. So I will ask you or anybody who knows the answer. Is Vitali the type that is going to go for a brutal KO or is he the type that will just try to beat this dude down over 12 rounds and just punish him and not get the KO so he can beat on the dude? Is this even a good fight cause I have never heard of Chisora?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      damn vitali just took it...he didn't retaliate or try to chase down chisora.
      he knows better than that

Chisora is going to look like an azz if he gets dominated tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        I know that is what made it not funny to me I think. I am not a follower of the K Bros. So I will ask you or anybody who knows the answer. Is Vitali the type that is going to go for a brutal KO or is he the type that will just try to beat this dude down over 12 rounds and just punish him and not get the KO so he can beat on the dude? Is this even a good fight cause I have never heard of Chisora?
        he used to go for the quick KO, but not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
          he knows better than that

Chisora is going to look like an azz if he gets dominated tomorrow
          Not really. Most people expect him to get KO'd.

Comment

Dr. Iron Fist still in shock. Not sure that's balls. Del Boy is certified crazy.

This is one of the most exciting moments in the heavyweight division in a long time. And it was at a weigh in.

Definitely wanna see what happens tomorrow.

Comment

Vitali was slapped like he stole something, rocked on to his back foot aswell, 1 more slap would have dropped him

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Vitali said he carried his last opponent, Tomasz Adamek, b/c the fight was being held in Poland and he didn't want to humiliate him. And it looked like he could have gotten Adamek out much earlier.

He seemed to indicate that this time, he wouldn't hold back, so a quick KO is not out of the question.

Chisora is planning a "Joe Frazier bob and weave" styled attack on Vitali, and he is one of the few heavyweights that can use that style when he is in shape. And he is in good shape.

Should be a helluva fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shawowski View Post
                  Vitali was slapped like he stole something, rocked on to his back foot aswell, 1 more slap would have dropped him
                  Let's not get carried away....

Comment

Chisora will go down in history as the first boxer to ever get ****d in the ring on International live TV.

It was good to know you, bye bye.

Comment

wow just lost all respect for chisora ownt feel as bad when he gets koed
                      props to vitali for keeing his cool and EATING THAT SLAP FOR A QUICK AFTER WEIGH IN MEAL i mean damn he didnt even flinch !
                      that must zap chisoras confidence

Comment

Working...
                      X