Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors are now Vitali injured his hand. Still never thought Chisora would last the distane.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Vitali didn't destroy him and infact lost several rounds

"He must have been injured"
      Jimmy: Vitali was drugged.

Comment

• Vitali just called David Haye out on the Boxnation broadcast

Comment

• Personally I do not think that there is anything great to this disrespectful idiot's performance other than the fact that he is much younger and has a hard, fat chin (and head)

I find him very amateurish and predictable. He also fought very dirty and tired up Vitali by punching him with one arm while clinching.

The only shock value here is the fact that Vitali didn't knock him out (which is what we were all expecting)

Comment

• So much for Haye retirement lol

Comment

• Classy interview from Vitali!

Comment

• They need to start taking points for wrestling moves. No headlocks, full nelsons, or excessive clinching.

Comment

• Vitali should stick to fighting cruiserweights from Poland or he is going to screw up KO ratio.

Once he loses that there is no reason to even consider him top 20 al time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2012 View Post
                    Personally I do not think that there is anything great to this disrespectful idiot's performance other than the fact that he is much younger and has a hard, fat chin (and head)

I find him very amateurish and predictable. He also fought very dirty and tired up Vitali by punching him with one arm while clinching.

The only shock value here is the fact that Vitali didn't knock him out (which is what we were all expecting)
                    It was Vitali doing the hugging Junior.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2012 View Post
                      Personally I do not think that there is anything great to this disrespectful idiot's performance other than the fact that he is much younger and has a hard, fat chin (and head)

An 18 fight Chisora looking that good against Vitaly should put to rest any notion that Klit could EVER beat Joe Louis.

Comment

Working...
                      X