No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
    I'm loving how silent all the Klitschko fans are LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    Originally Posted by OG Wenger
    Chisora is the truth and he will prove it tomorrow.
    And what exactly did he prove? That he can't even win half the rounds against a slow 40+ opponent with a low work rate, that he promised to knock out in the 8th round?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      "THE FACTS" need to change after this performance

Comment

• Chisora was a poor man's Frazier today. Good job, but didn't throw enough.

Comment

• I see what Haye is saying but the reason Chisora had such a great degree of success is because a) he has a decent chin and b) he pressured Vitali for the whole fight and really worked his body which tired Vitali.

Haye whilst he is faster and has more power than Chisora will not land anywhere near the amount of punches Chisora landed because he's not a pressure fighter and he won't be landing many punches to the body he tends to go head hunting. Haye took Wlad's shots but i still don't think his chin is on the level of someone like Chisora. Vitali won't look so gassed when he's not getting hit with body punches like Chisora landed.

Still though, i'd like to see the fight largely because there's nobody else out there for Vitali to fight. Don't think Haye would be able to KO him so he'd have to counter punch all night with a high success rate to win a decision.

Comment

• Why are people discussing hypothetical matchups based on a performance from a post-prime vitali? It's like watching Tyson-Lewis and saying Tyson is overrated and the Klits would kill him.

Comment

• You could just s Vitali was a better fighter, but Chisora also showed how much you can neutralize Vitali's skills with aggression. Had Chisora been a good puncher, this fight might have gone very well for him. I'e always said these klitschko brothers would be out worked and wore down by fighters like Tyson and Frazier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
                And what exactly did he prove? That he can't even win half the rounds against a slow 40+ opponent with a low work rate, that he promised to knock out in the 8th round?
                How about posting some REAL scores and not cooked hometown cards the corrupt judges handed down.....Scorecards like that are why dudes like Ottke and Michalczewski are considered world-wide jokes.

Poet

Comment

• Imagine how it would have went if Chisora never slapped Vitali, and continued to play the nice guy - come fight time show up like he did tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    Rumors are now Vitali injured his hand. Still never thought Chisora would last the distane.
                    Vitalis best punch in my opinion is his right cross! And thata exactly the shot i thought vitali would knock chisora out! Chisora is a sucker for that right cross over his own jab! but vitali showed his age tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                      You could just s Vitali was a better fighter, but Chisora also showed how much you can neutralize Vitali's skills with aggression. Had Chisora been a good puncher, this fight might have gone very well for him. I'e always said these klitschko brothers would be out worked and wore down by fighters like Tyson and Frazier.
                      Hell, if Chisora had any kind of speed at all.....

Comment

Working...
                      X