Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vitali could be tiring... all that running cant be good.

At lot of his shots are landing on gloves now too.

if Chisora keeps it up and comes in with the body jab he can get back into this

Comment

• david haye must really fancy his chances here.

Comment

• Let your hands go Chisora.

Comment

• Good round for Chisora has he was the aggressor pushing Vitali backwards most of the round and punishing the body. I think he outlanded Vitali in that round

4-1 Klitschiko

Comment

• i don't see why people say vitali destroys prime tyson

Comment

• Chisora is pissing me off. He's clearly taking Vitali's power well and he's not getting any huge shots in so he's doing a good job. But when he walks in he refuses to throw punches of his own i don't know what he's playing at?!!

Comment

• If Vitali would start using uppercuts, this becomes easy work ...

Vitali 5 - 0

Comment

• Vitali doesn't move twice.

Jab to move him, Vitali won't evade the next punch. He has yet to do so when Chisora follows up on his looping hook. Why won't he jab, then hook?

Comment

• Vitali starting to slow down

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      IDK I think there to classy to get involved in anything like that Chisora spitting is classless though id rather be punched than spat on.
                      I would hope so, but this seems to be a very volitile situation. If he gets stopped it won't matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X