Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate to rag on a man for doing everything right but he looks like wladimir when he's wincing and in pain

is that not ridiculous?

vitali could very well be the last man chisora ever fights.

fighting a klitschko isnt like fighting most guys with tons of knockouts. vitali hasnt landed huge booming punches in a while. wladimir has put a few babies to sleep recently

they beat you up over the course of many rounds. if chisora comes forward he's going to take too much punishment to survive the late rounds, even if he does take his foot off the gas when he realizes he cant win

that's what happened to adamek. that turned into a horrific beating.

much worse than getting sparked out early

Comment

Holy shit, I didn't think he would go that far. But as of now, Dereck Chisora is a dead man.

Comment

I honeslty think this may get to Vitali. Vitali is another beast to his brother, he will not react well to this and look to put on a beating. Everytime a fighter trys to disrespect vitali or chats rubbish he hurts them bad.

The thing with Chisora, I think he is not all the ticket, some of the stuff he ahs done is down right strange. I hope this is a decent fight!! As long as Dereck lands some punches and presses the action I will be happy. Im fed up of fighters turning up to get a beating.

I for one hope he beats Vitali down tomorrow night.

Comment

Who wins Klitschko Chisora

Who wins and how? (POLL ADDED)
          Last edited by The Ban Stick; 02-17-2012, 10:32 AM.

Comment

All boxers get beat eventually and Vitali has been cheating "father time" for some time now. But Chisora is far from an elite fight; his only hope is that Vitali is just too old.

Comment

Its official, Chisora is not afraid of Vitali. He might be the first one in a while who isn't. War Del Boy!

Comment

Vitali is one of those people who is a lot more dangerous when he's angry because it's controlled aggression. He won't just go out there and explode - he's far too experienced and intelligent to do that. But he could well give Chisora a brutal beating.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                  Its official, Chisora is not afraid of Vitali. He might be the first one in a while who isn't. War Del Boy!
                  Slapping someone when you know they're going to break it up doesn't prove you're not afraid. EVERYONE says they're going to beat Vitali, then they get in the ring and they can't do anything to him. Same thing will happen tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

I saw the vid, was quite a hard slap and Vitali looked pissed

Comment

Working...
                      X