Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I've been waiting for someone to stand up and not be intimated by this big tit and Chisora isn't in the slightest bit scared off him with vitali his past opponents have the already defeated mindset before a match just like Tyson's opponents did but soon as someone steps up and makes a stand against a bully it's game on they no longer have that edge over you fuc k the klitschkos vitali will win but the whole world with exception of Germany and Ukraine want him to lose. round one to chisora. Seconds out round two.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i seriously cant believe he's got that much balls. he must be out of his mind.

this should be fun
      They're carrying him out in a body bag now.

Comment

can't believe vitali is almost 41 now. looks like he could fight for several more years... he's in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
          That's what I've been waiting for someone to stand up and not be intimated by this big tit and Chisora isn't in the slightest bit scared off him with vitali his past opponents have the already defeated mindset before a match just like Tyson's opponents did but soon as someone steps up and makes a stand against a bully it's game on they no longer have that edge over you fuc k the klitschkos vitali will win but the whole world with exception of Germany and Ukraine want him to lose. round one to chisora. Seconds out round two.
          The bolded part above is all that matters. The rest is bull****.

Comment

yo, you don't slap a man.

that's gonna be a big problem for whoever that guy with the union jack around his face is...a big problem.

anyone got the full vid of what happened after?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Dereck Chisora lit the touchpaper ahead of his WBC heavyweight title challenge by slapping champion Vitali Klitschko at Friday's weigh-in in Munich. The eccentric Londoner is a rank outsider ahead of the weekend's bout and attempted to get under the long-reigning champion's skin.

[Click Here To Read More]
              LMAO

He's a slapper.

What else would you expect from someone who says "I want to **** Vitali"?

Comment

i don't want him to lose. post fail.

Comment

the only big tit is you

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
                  The bolded part above is all that matters. The rest is bull****.
                  LoveForBoxing is a moron

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i seriously cant believe he's got that much balls. he must be out of his mind.

this should be fun
                    i want to see the video. this picture is too fucking funny. such a casual looking slap but vitali looks like he just took a right from wlad.

Comment

hmm,smart but also dumb move by del boy.

gets vitali angry,could backfire,but also its mind games that might help chisora be able to land and counter on vitali.

the one thing i will say is vitali and wlad like to fight good fighters while their green and inexperienced,to squash them before they are really ready to fight for a title.

and chisora might have good stamina/conditioning,but he should not bet that vitali will not go toe to toe and dont bet on vitali getting tired either.

ide like to see chisora do well but im not certain of him doing so.

alteast make it exciting and try his best to land some hard shots on that face

dont go for the result,youle get robbed in germany,KO or nothing!

even if its just cuts or forcing vitali to force himself to work so hard he injured himself and quits again!

Comment

Working...
                      X