Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This slap incident is actually getting a lot of attention, here is Canada where boxing is not all that big the mainstream sports channels are showing it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I disagree. This was a calculated move to get Vitali to throw his game plan out of the window and expend more energy than usual early in the fight. Brilliant move IMO.
      What does calculated planning of a slap have to do with skill, experience and power?

This seems more like an attempt for chisora to psych himself up. This will not effect Vitali in anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        What does calculated planning of a slap have to do with skill, experience and power?

This seems more like an attempt for chisora to psych himself up. This will not effect Vitali in anyway...
        Liston had experience and power on Ali before their first fight. By the time they got in the ring Ali had him shook. Like Liston, Vitali is used to psyching his opponents out before the bell rings. Chisora did his best to turn the tables.

Comment

• Vitali going to knock his a** out cold.

Comment

• The UK guy's are doing a great job in trolling and riling up the Klitschko fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
              No. It's on EPIX. Sign up for a free account and watch it on their site.
              The ban stick that's quite a Provocative name and the whole notch thing you got going on up in here makes me want to be the next notch on the stick for some reason your name makes me want to say something that could quite possibly get me banned so all i am going to say is have a nice day.
              Last edited by 2Lbs; 02-17-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Come ON Del Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  The UK guy's are doing a great job in trolling and riling up the Klitschko fans.

This is what I was thinking LOL! the Klitschkos must think UK heavyweights are ****ed in the head!

Also, WTF with the thread tags? n****r. Seriously?

Comment

• is the fight gonna be televised in the US?? for some reason I cant find a listing for it anytime tomorrow during the day or the evening. I know its in germany and they usually play it during the day in the US and then repeat it at night, but theres no listing for it. WTF??

Comment

• Wow!

I am shocked and appalled...

Comment

Working...
                      X