Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both Roach and Ariza concerned about Pacquiao's motivation to face Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If loses, I don't think he'll retire. I think we'll just see Pacquiao-Bradley II in the fall. If Pac wins, I think we'll see Pacquiao-Marquez IV most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      I like to see guys with power and force.Who wants to see a man who
      punches like a girl and uses his power from his head?
      I bet u Bam Bam dont want none of Bradley. Lost his title on the scales but still trying to fight at 135. What does that tell u?

Comment

Pac wants to fight the slick black coward but what can we do, he's a fukin coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          Pac wants to fight the slick black coward but what can we do, he's a fukin coward.
          your insight in this thread is second to none. you must be held in such high regard among your peers for your extreme knowledge and vernacular.

didnt you get tired of me owning the **** out of you in the thread the mods deleted? if not I can do it again, but I think you got laughed at on here enough, so I'll take the high road and let you get your rambunctious energy out, ya little rascal you and lol at slick black coward, we're all adults here, you can talk a little more aggressively if you like, if you need help with your vocab just PM me I'll be glad to help you out so that people can take you more seriously here. Dont be shy..

moving on...the amount of respect I have lost for freddie roach and manny pacquiao over the last 2 years is amazing. This is nothing more than a "just-in-case" excuse coming from his camp. Pacs camp is really lookin bad lately, which is a shame...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            your insight in this thread is second to none. you must be held in such high regard among your peers for your extreme knowledge and vernacular.

didnt you get tired of me owning the **** out of you in the thread the mods deleted? if not I can do it again, but I think you got laughed at on here enough, so I'll take the high road and let you get your rambunctious energy out, ya little rascal you and lol at slick black coward, we're all adults here, you can talk a little more aggressively if you like, if you need help with your vocab just PM me I'll be glad to help you out so that people can take you more seriously here. Dont be shy..

moving on...the amount of respect I have lost for freddie roach and manny pacquiao over the last 2 years is amazing. This is nothing more than a "just-in-case" excuse coming from his camp. Pacs camp is really lookin bad lately, which is a shame...
            another delusional coward getting butthurt right here ^^^^

you're all bark but i'm pretty sure you don't bite, toothless coward.

Comment

They are underestimating my boy.....so obvious it would happen...is going to happen. Shoot, probably this site helped to promote the idea that Bradley was a nobody, average Joe with all the negative posts regarding him. I like it.....I bet my buddy 100 bucks on 4 to one odds that Bradley would win.....the more they underestimate him, the happier I'll get.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                another delusional coward getting butthurt right here ^^^^

you're all bark but i'm pretty sure you don't bite, toothless coward.

oh thank god!!! I was thinkin i was gonna go to sleep without one of your gems!! thanks for owning yourself, i've seen it done before, but you sir are the champion by a landslide.

a toothless coward this clown says LMAO. god i wish we were friends, every group needs a guy like you in it

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  They are underestimating my boy.....so obvious it would happen...is going to happen. Shoot, probably this site helped to promote the idea that Bradley was a nobody, average Joe with all the negative posts regarding him. I like it.....I bet my buddy 100 bucks on 4 to one odds that Bradley would win.....the more they underestimate him, the happier I'll get.
                  anyone underestimating bradley is highly mistaken! Im not sayin bradley is gonna win or lose, but whatever the outcome, he will make pac pay!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Making excuses already for when Pacquiao loses.
                    How is taking your opponent lightly an excuse? That's a characteristic of someone who isn't actually great champion.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      oh thank god!!! I was thinkin i was gonna go to sleep without one of your gems!! thanks for owning yourself, i've seen it done before, but you sir are the champion by a landslide.

a toothless coward this clown says LMAO. god i wish we were friends, every group needs a guy like you in it
                      we know it's true so good luck with your touchy feelings, btw, here suck on it

Comment

Working...
                      X