No announcement yet.

Both Roach and Ariza concerned about Pacquiao's motivation to face Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Roach and Ariza concerned about Pacquiao's motivation to face Bradley

Hall-of-Fame trainer Freddie Roach and Strength & Conditioning coach Alex Ariza have both expressed concern about Manny Pacquiao's motivation to face Timothy Bradley. Although on paper, the relatively unknown but undefeated Bradley looks like he has the credentials to motivate any opponent, both Roach and Ariza are worried that he may not present a worthy enough challenge for 8-division world champion Pacquiao, who's faced a Who's Who list of opponents and conquered much bigger foes in the process. With Pacquiao already talking retirement, it's a legitimate concern for the men whose responsibility is to mentally prepare him for an opponent who has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

The rest http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11759.html

Excuses are like buttholes, everybody got one and they all stink.

Comment

i think they know pac is gonna look bad in this fight.

Comment

i dont know y.But this fight dont interest me.I'm looking more foward
        to seeing floyd fight cotto and canelo fighting mosley.
        I guess cause bradley has no power.

Comment

Making excuses already for when Pacquiao loses.

Comment

What happened to being motivated because you're a professional?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              i dont know y.But this fight dont interest me.I'm looking more foward
              to seeing floyd fight cotto and canelo fighting mosley.
              I guess cause bradley has no power.
              That's a shame that a fighter has to have power for him to interest you. You're not the only one though, many boxing fans are like that. I personally am more interest in Bradley-Pacquiao. And i'm a Floyd fan, but I don't support him fighting Cotto.

Comment

at Manny being much more excited at the possibility of fighting Cotto again.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  That's a shame that a fighter has to have power for him to interest you. You're not the only one though, many boxing fans are like that. I personally am more interest in Bradley-Pacquiao. And i'm a Floyd fan, but I don't support him fighting Cotto.
                  I like to see guys with power and force.Who wants to see a man who
                  punches like a girl and uses his power from his head?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    we all know why they thought cotto was a better fight, rite? i mean, we arent delusional, are we?

Comment

Working...
                    X