Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: If Pacquiao Don't Agree, I'll Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is a legend but if he goes out fighting David freakin Diaz and then retiring then that's just garbage. I mean seriously, David Diaz!? C'mon Son!!

Comment

I think he still has another good 6 fights left in him. I hope he doesnt retire if there is no rematch. He would take 3 title fights in 140 and the rest in 147

Comment

Marquez wouldn't beat Peterson, Khan, or Bradley. Better he stays at lightweight and fights Rios or Guerrero. Gamboa might even want to take a crack at him.

Comment

RIGHT AFTER THE PAQUIAO FIGHT

interviewer: Do you want a rematch?

Marquez: (another pacquiao messing my face with hard shots?) IM THINKING RETIREMENT!
          (shoot i just got lucky i have 90% mexican live audience behind me cheering for me even i got a beating)

LMAO!

Comment

RIGHT AFTER A FOURTH MARQUEZ FIGHT

interviewer: Do you want to give him a rematch?

Pacquiao: (another Marquez beating the crap out of me with hard shots?) IM THINKING MY FOOT WAS HURTING!
            (shoot i just got unlucky i have 10% filipino live audience behind me cheering for me even though i got a beating)

LMAO!

Comment

Ok 3 things....

1.) What's with all the Marquez haters? The dude is a G in the ring. He has been fighting nothing but young lions or FHOF's for years, and he's the only guy to come close to beating Pacman in years(argueably 3-0/ or 2-1). Stop hating...

2.) F*** fighting that bum David Diaz! I think he should make the fight the fans want to see...Marquez/Morales. Stage it in Mexico or Cowboys stadium and get that huge payday.

3.) If he can't get Pacquiao, Morales, or Peterson, then I think he should retire. Any of the top fighters at 135 are far too risky w/ little reward. Stay away from Bradley & Con, although I think he could pull an upset against anybody at 135-140.

...that is all

Comment

Marquez you just beat the **** out of him and did it convincingly. No need for another fight.

Comment

plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!! fight morales!! then retire!!!

Comment

Paquiao only knows how to fight one way, what do you expect. When they tell him to cut off the ring he thinks they're talking about the ring on his finger!
                    Last edited by tlaloc; 02-15-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

97% of people agree that Marquez beat Pacquio and 3% of people think Paquiao won. That makes Marquez the winner by majority decision!! THE END.......

Comment

Working...
                      X