Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: If Pacquiao Don't Agree, I'll Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: If Pacquiao Don't Agree, I'll Retire

Juan Manuel Marquez, the world lightweight champion of the World Boxing Association and World Boxing Organization is gearing up to return to the Romanza Gym in Mexico. He plans to return on April 21 in Mexico City, possibly against former champion David Diaz - but makes it clear that his April fight with Diaz is far from done. He wants to secure a fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao in the fall and says "I will not wait forever."

[Click Here To Read More]

This mans legendary career rests in the hands of Pacfraud.

Give him another chance.

Marquez vs Pacquiao IV

Comment

this is probably the greatest mexican fighter of all time here, he dont need anymore fights because he beat him 3 times already!
      my favourite all round fighter without a doubt and second in the "real" rankings only to the modern marvel.........floyd mayweather.
      retire with youre head held high as a man above men.

Comment

So tired of boxers threatening to retire. Enough of this match up. How many close calls are we supposed to pay for before enough is enough?

Comment

I don't think he will retire if he doesn't fight Pac. But if he does he's had a great career so why not leave the game on top because what sticks in people minds is how you left the game of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            this is probably the greatest mexican fighter of all time here, he dont need anymore fights because he beat him 3 times already!
            my favourite all round fighter without a doubt and second in the "real" rankings only to the modern marvel.........floyd mayweather.
            He's def not

Comment

a fourth fight is useless

I had hoped Marquez would turn his back on Pacman after scoring what many thought was a victory

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post

Comment

me personally id love to see jmm vs the winner of madiana/alexander i have him beatin alexander idk about madiana thats a 50/50

Comment

why david diaz?

Comment

Working...
                    X