Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: If Pacquiao Don't Agree, I'll Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to fight pacquiao again, real boxing fans know who won.

Comment

What is a fourth figt gonna prove, that he is arguably better than Pac. Everyone has their own opinions on all three fights and a fourth one will not change that. This is exactly the story of their rivalry. Too close too call. Personally, 1st was a draw, 2nd he lost because of the knockdown and 3rd, he won by split decision. That's how I see it and I don't want to see anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
        and 3rd, he won by split decision. That's how I see it and I don't want to see anymore.
        split decision?

Comment

If that's the case, just retire. I mean, Marquez just beat Pacquiao. He'll never be able to outdo the performance he just gave. There was no controversy about that fight, he dismantled Manny. What in the world is the point of a rematch? He can't win on the cards, and surely he understands that. It is sad for this HOFer to still be hanging his career over a guy he just easily bested.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            If that's the case, just retire. I mean, Marquez just beat Pacquiao. He'll never be able to outdo the performance he just gave. There was no controversy about that fight, he dismantled Manny. What in the world is the point of a rematch? He can't win on the cards, and surely he understands that. It is sad for this HOFer to still be hanging his career over a guy he just easily bested.
            Exactly how i feel. He came up to a weight where he don't belong at 38 years old and gave pac a boxing lesson. No need to wait around for pac if he's not man enough to give a rematch after that robbery.

Comment

why is marquez so obsessed with pacquiao?

could it have anything to do with

?

Comment

If this guy would just counterpunch and fight backwards all night again, he'd better retire and stop begging for another fight. It's so clear that Pacman was trying to please the audience and fight like Bruce Lee, like stupid fans expect him to. Since JMM is the challenger, why not switch places and really try to win not just to survive? Let Pacman do the countering and let's see if he can do it. I'm absolutely sure Pacman would knock him out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                  split decision?
                  I had pac winning the 2nd fight by 1 point.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    why david diaz?

Because he doesn't want to face a real opponent like rios or guerrero. Only reason he wants to fight pac is to cash out thats all. just retire. if he was really about proving something he would take the winner of khan vs peterson in the fall but watch he try to fight eric morales. what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                      split decision?
                      You just proved my point. Too close too call between these two.

Comment

Working...
                      X