Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think wilder beats Vitali, but loses to wlad, but if he fights wlad in two years, Wilder wins that match.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      Wilder is something like 90% power and 10% technique.
      You could be describing the guy in your avatar and he did fine with his mix of power and skill.

Comment

Another David Price. A stiff idiot, who telegraphs his punches. That windmilling at Harrison was laughable. Soon as he steps up he'll get smashed to bits.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
          I think wilder beats Vitali, but loses to wlad, but if he fights wlad in two years, Wilder wins that match.
          way too early to talk about wilder in context of klitschkos. he would be dominated by both at the moment.

price or tyson are more interesting match ups.

Comment

He's huge, athletic and powerful. He's still improving. Does he have a good chin though?

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              way too early to talk about wilder in context of klitschkos. he would be dominated by both at the moment.

price or tyson are more interesting match ups.
              I agree, get him in there with Fury or Price, that's the right kind of match up atm.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post

Comment

What do I think of Deontay Wilder? I think his handlers are trying to mirror the snail's pace at which JCC Jr. was brought along. What IS it with these bloated records and the fear of facing a worthy opponent? How long till Wilder faces a credible fighter? Another 10 fights? 20? 30?

Whether Wilder amounts to something or not, one thing's for sure. By the time his handlers are ready to match him with Wlad Klitschko, Wlad will be sitting in a rocking chair enjoying his retirement.

Comment

I think we'll see Wilder fight a ranked contender next time out.

Comment

Working...
                    X