Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Peterson Will Beat Amir Khan Convincingly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately bradley is absolutely right. a good body puncher will destroy khan.

Comment

Its actually pretty brilliant of TIM. Khan gave Bradley all the promotion he needed. Khan called him out every chance he could get. Bradley just used Khan to promote his name and that probably got Pac interested enough to fight him. Khan got chumped.

Comment

Badleysai woudgive Khan a very tough time in the first fight and he was right. Now he is saying "I just don't see Khan becoming this great inside fighter ina couple of months." Bradley is right again . Khan has spen t too much time on the PR garbage of reinventing the outcome of the first fight and blaming mystery men,ref ,judges etc when he should have been looking at his deficiencies and fixing them.
        A lot depends on the ref.If GBP can get Cortez I favor Khan to win because he will break up the infighting and keep the fight on the outside where Khan excels but if the ref does not interfere the infighting and pressure is not going to suit Khan. It is going to be interesting to see if Khan has learned hi8s lessons re holding,pushing the head down and pushing.
        If Peterson hit harder I would favor him to win but right now it is 50 50 and after the way GBP have performed after the fight I suspect they are going to do all the things they can to stack the odds in their favor with trying to get the ref that suits Khan's style.

Comment

Khan will beat Peterson again........

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            If Peterson starts with the pressure straight away he gasses by about 7/8.
            This is what people keep forgetting. Lamont Peterson is not Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Khan will beat Peterson again........
              When did he Khan beat Peterson the first time??I must have missed it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                When did he Khan beat Peterson the first time??I must have missed it..
                it happened bro.......

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                  This is what people keep forgetting. Lamont Peterson is not Margarito
                  Peterson does not need to be Marga's,he was not Marga's in their first meeting but yet he pressured the hell out of Khan and had him running..Will you agree that Peterson's pressure made Khan really run in the ring??

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Bradley wouldve smothered Khan into submission. Somebody tell Khan that being number 1 in Europe doesnt mean **** over here. Hes just another arrogant overhyped english bum.
                    As opposed to being an ignorant, arrogant and simplistic American, totally devoid subtlety and shockingly lacking any knowledge of that great big World outside of your godless country!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Peterson does not need to be Marga's,he was not Marga's in their first meeting but yet he pressured the hell out of Khan and had him running..Will you agree that Peterson's pressure made Khan really run in the ring??
                      Had Khan used the same tactics and approach that he did when he fought Kotelnik, do you really think it would have mattered how much Peterson would've tried to pressure Khan?

Comment

Working...
                      X