Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao is Not The Bigger Man in The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still remember some of them insisting Floyd's fight night weight is like 160+.

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
    here we go with *******s and their fight night weight again

Comment

never been brought up so much before *******s started using it to justify fights its un official and irrelevant that's why some fighters skip it all together
      You must not follow boxing then, because ring weight is brought up all the time, e.g Floyd vs Baldomir weight, Castillo vs Floyd.

Every HBO fight I seen where they have the ring scales they comment on it and the advantage of it.

Even commentary teams that don't have ring scales guess a fighters ring weight, saying one fighter looks much bigger on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        So when Pacquiao is not looking too good, he wins every round and knockdowns his opponent, so he loses 3 rounds from his memory and claims that was the hardest he ever been hit before.

Better watch out when Pacquiao looks good.
        Whatever way you slice it Pac did not look good against Mosley not at all he struggled to land clean failed to cut of the ring efficiently missed a boat load of punches.

Granted Mosley came to survive and its hard for anyone to look good against a fighters who is only there to survive but most people expected better against a 40 year old who hadn't won a fight for 2 years and clearly had nothing left.

Comment

Still doesnt change the fact that pacq whoops him!! Bradley style made for pacq! Let brad come in and attack. Pacq wants a fire fight. Brad gets hurt in this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            No, What does Mayweather fighting Bradley has to do with this? does this world get dumb every freaky day or what? "My comparism" is people saying Hatton was too small for Mayweather at 147 two or three years after they fought, Am saying those same people are going to be talking about how Bradley was too small for Pac at 147...Understand?
            Bull. Totally different scenarios. Go look at D4's post. Bradley isn't going back to 140, plus he fought at higher weights previously. Further, you were clearly referencing PBF fighting Hatton at 147 while PAC fought Hatton at 140. I have not seen too many people disparage Floyd for fighting Hatton at 147 on its own, but people do say that PAC's win vs Hatton was better because it was at Hatton's natural/best weight. That is obviously the point you were trying to make. And it's bull...

Comment

here we go with *******s and their fight night weight again
              lol all of a sudden fight night weight in meant something lmao, This dudes were campaigning for year how who cares if Mayweather gets outweighed on fight night lol.....

Comment

bbd

June 9 is when the mayan calendar ends for paquiao his bulls***
                Get ready ladies...rest my case......

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
                  June 9 is when the mayan calendar ends for paquiao his bulls***
                  Get ready ladies...rest my case......
                  So you rate Bradley and think he will beat Pacquiao.

Fair enough.

Hope to see you give props to the winner whoever that may be.

Comment

IMO weight won't b a factor but Pac will outbox & hustle Tim & not allow him to fall inside to clutch/grab& use his head...

Comment

bbx

This is not a catch-weight fight n bradley is 28 remember that ladies.....

Comment

Working...
                      X