Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Vitali finally get respect if he destroys his little brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Considering that quality of the Heavyweight division is at an all-time low that's like Lennox saying "Vitali is the smartest 'tard in the special-ed class".

Poet
    Ahhh, well, I think the noteworthy aspect of the remark is that he picked Vitali over Wladimir.

Not everyone agrees with him, but it's better for Lennox to say that, isn't it?
    Last edited by Anton LaVey; 02-10-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I respct both Vitai and Wlad. But, I have no doubt that if they fought each other, the winner's ATG stock would rise huge. The winner would have a win over another ATG Heavyweight, something neither have due to their era. So, if Vitali won, he'd without a doubt move up to to around the Top 10 ATG HW's, where as now he's floating around 15-16 or so. Same goes for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
        Ahhh, well, I think the noteworthy aspect of the remark is that he picked Vitali over Wladimir.

Not everyone agrees with him, but it's better for Lennox to say that, isn't it?
        Of course that's his opinion, he'd hate to say he has fought the weaker of the two brothers.

Comment

Beating a glass-jawed bottom-feeder like Wlad isn't going to boost Vitali very much :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Than you can't say they were booing him for any particular reason either. You can't have it both ways.
            Larry Merchant: "Why do you think the crowd was cheering him and booing you?"

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
              Larry Merchant: "Why do you think the crowd was cheering him and booing you?"

Lennox Lewis:"I wouldn't say that Larry".

The crowd was obviously pleased by Klits showing and rightly so. What reason would they have to boo Lewis though? He fought a tough hard fight and came out on top. Are we to blame him for the fight being stopped? I have no doubt the crowd was booing the decision to stop the fight rather than Lewis himself. Admittedly that is open to ones own interpretation though.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Lennox Lewis:"I wouldn't say that Larry".

The crowd was obviously pleased by Klits showing and rightly so. What reason would they have to boo Lewis though? He fought a tough hard fight and came out on top. Are we to blame him for the fight being stopped? I have no doubt the crowd was booing the decision to stop the fight rather than Lewis himself. Admittedly that is open to ones own interpretation though.
                They were CLEARLY booing Lewis because he was deemed the victor & all the fans knew who really was deserving of victory. They booed when Lewis' hands were raised "and still" by Buffer. Lewis was being defensive Like Mayweather when interviewed by Merchant. He was trying to save face by saying look at the state of Klitschko's face.. You spin events like nobody's biznesss to fit your anti Klitschko agenda.. Vitali like the politician that he is played & riled up the crowd.. If HE WAS going to get stuck with a loss.. he was making sure everyone saw the heart he displayed after perceiving him to be a quitter..

Like I TOLD YOU EARLIER when Jim Lampley uttered the words "you want to see a heavyweight destroyer... Vitali Klitschko wants to be your man.. he wants to be your man right now" that was the EXACT moment Lennox Lewis retired.. He's been a heavyweight destroyer ever since but because he's making it look so easy.... fans everywhere are beetching..

Vitali hasn't changed at all.. throws punches in bunches & stops you in the same exact fashion give or take a rd or two. FANS want to see a Sanders or A Lewis test him.. truth be told.. he's an even better version of the fighter who went toe to toe with those fighters & isn't even giving anyone a chance to hang with him.. Chisora's style is being touted.. come forward.. bob & weave... let's see how long it takes Vitali to dissect his style & figure him out. I see a combination of a Danny Williams beating & Frazier vs Foreman rolled into one... three or 4 knockdowns before Chisora's had enough.

Comment

Comment

vitali vs tyson has just been added to floyd's amazing may 5th card!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      vitali vs tyson has just been added to floyd's amazing may 5th card!
                      What happend to Ottke Vs Calslapghe?

Comment

Working...
                      X