Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios wants Gamboa at 140 lmao (Spanish, Espn Deportes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa is an exciting dude lmao

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
      Gamboa vs Donaire is 1000000x better anyway and more realistic fight
      Don't even mention Donaire. This guy doesn't want the best at 122 right now. He's fighting Nishioka AFTER god damn ARCE...after already fighting Narvaez and Vazquez Jr. He wants nothing to do with his stablemate Guillermo Rigondeaux, sure he's gonna fight the BEST at 126, Yuriokis Gamboa. Sure, let's keep dreaming.

Comment

And Rios, damn. Gamboa is already coming up 9lbs, Rios wants to make it 14lbs!? What an abusing little b!tch. Fight an actual 140 or 147 pounder then. Isn't the fight signed for 135 already anyways? If Gamboa can't get Rios at 135, just go up to 130, or wait to see if Lopez beats Salido and fight him. Then again, I understand Gamboa wants to rush in to 147 to fight Pacquiao and get the big fishes in the sport. So waiting around for Lopez or going to 130 aint much for his plans. But I mean a title at 130 wouldn't hurt his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Don't even mention Donaire. This guy doesn't want the best at 122 right now. He's fighting Nishioka AFTER god damn ARCE...after already fighting Narvaez and Vazquez Jr. He wants nothing to do with his stablemate Guillermo Rigondeaux, sure he's gonna fight the BEST at 126, Yuriokis Gamboa. Sure, let's keep dreaming.

To be fair Nishioka is the best at 122. I want a Rigondeaux fight as much as anyone but Nishioka is ranked #1 in the division, so if Donaire fights him instead of Rigo you can't really knock him.

Comment

Looks like Rios can't make 135 anymore. If he can't make it to 135 and be 100% I rather they don't fight

Comment

Is this surprising, did anyone here not see his last fight where he literally looked to be at 60%. Like I've been saying all this time, kill this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

The last time I heard, Nishioka is number one at 122.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Is this surprising, did anyone here not see his last fight where he literally looked to be at 60%. Like I've been saying all this time, kill this fight.
                  If Brandon thought it was as bad as all that, why did he accept Gamboa's challenge in the first place? Now Rios expects Yuri to come up to 140? C'mon....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    To be fair Nishioka is the best at 122. I want a Rigondeaux fight as much as anyone but Nishioka is ranked #1 in the division, so if Donaire fights him instead of Rigo you can't really knock him.
                    agreed..........nishioka is a good fight..only rigo nuthuggers will say otherwise.

Comment

Rios, didn't he have a new nutritionist/conditioning coach? I thought I read it somewhere, why wouldn't he be able to make 135 with professional help?
                      Seems Rios is looking for every possible advantage even if it means blowing up a featherweight. I seriously hope Gamboa doesn't bite the bait.

Comment

Working...
                      X