Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now all of a sudden Bradley sucks and Cotto is reborn? LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    Not reading that essay

Cotto at 154 is dangerous

Bradley is a ****in bum
    You are the bum you fake italian...

Comment

Originally posted by changuito242 View Post
      I never understand threads like this. People have different opinions. Just because some people were saying one thing a few years ago doesn't mean everybody felt the same way. There's no hypocrisy it's just different people with different opinions. Unless you can go back and find specific posts proving that the same people who said Cotto was shot when he fought Pac are now saying Cotto is still in his prime, this thread is silly.
      There are posts not of years ago but very recent that were stated here that called Cotto, Manny's leftovers, because they probably thought that Floyd vs Cotto was not going to happen .... but the same people are now saying that "we all wanted to see Floyd vs Cotto"

Comment

Originally posted by FightMoney View Post
        Bradley is pretty good. He's not the fighter Cotto is. The main issue is the fact that he's about to throw this fight against Pacquiao under Bob Arum's orders
        i dont know why people think bradley will throw away this fight, clottey or margo maybe, but Bradley is america no. 1 leading prospect he has two belts and has skill and mentality to be great fighter. i can't see he wasting the oppurtinity this big.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Not reading that essay

Cotto at 154 is dangerous

Bradley is a ****in bum
          HAHA, why, 'cause he's on a two fight winning streak fighting glorified bums named Mayorga and Margarita

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
            HAHA, why, 'cause he's on a two fight winning streak fighting glorified bums named Mayorga and Margarita
            don't forget yuri foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              don't forget yuri foreman.
              Well personally I always stated Brad was overhyped and that Cotto stands a chance against May. If I turn out to be incorrect then so be it. I will stand by what I have said no turning back.

Comment

People just need to shut the f**k up and stop talking about these fights, and how Floyd fans are doing this or Manny fans are doing that. It's getting old.

The only people hating on Mayweather-Cotto at 154 and Pacquiao-Bradley are either bias Floyd haters/Manny lovers or bias Manny haters/Floyd lovers.

Both are good fights, and the best for each guy right now, aside from each other. What's the real messed up story is that Arum is looking to match the winners of Pac-Bradley and JMM-Peterson in November, setting up another fight besides Mayweather, and the fact that Pac-Bradley is at the MGM Grand, when Arum went on record like a hundred times talking about Manny fighting in a new stadium on the strip.

Both are good fights, and I am excited for both.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoReyes View Post
                  If anybody was calling Bradley a bum it was all the Wild Card fanboys (largely *******s) who were spamming nothing but hate for Bradley after the Khan duck...but of course we know how ******* logic works...if a tsunami wiped out half of The Philippines the other half would be on here blaming it on Floyd and *****s...
                  lmao i remember this

Comment

And by the way, as another guy posted, it was largely Pac stans/Floyd haters who were trashing Bradley. Calling him a pu$$y and saying he was scared of Khan. People get it twisted far too often on NSB. Bradley is legit, been saying it since Day 1.

Comment

Heres my thoughts on your post.

Stop grouping all people into one category or another.

Not everyone thinks only one thing or the other.

Not everyone who thought Cotto was shot now think hes reborn, not everyone who thought Bradley was the real deal now think he sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X