News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    I was never one of them.
    wasnt targetting you, but i know who those people are.

Watch those same people on the night of June 9th once again say "haha Manny got exposed by Bradley, a midget, someone who isnt nothing at 147, blah blah"

Just watch Bradley and Manny will be competitive. i cant even pick a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If Pac wins(no bs robbery/gift) I'll be here giving him all the props in the world and eating crow. But I just don't see it, I see Bradley winning this fight.
      Quoted in stone.

Comment

• Pac is regressing so it will come at no surprise if he loses

He still wins though

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
          Pac is regressing so it will come at no surprise if he loses

He still wins though
          just want to check is he regressing or were his fights in the past 4 years careful cheery picks? And when he fought someone with good foot movement (Mosley lol yea right) that he was exposed?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            this should be fun to watch

i'm setting the over/under on headbutts at 5
            When I heard about this I thought about if there was going to be any headbutts from Bradley when the fight happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              just want to check is he regressing or were his fights in the past 4 years careful cheery picks? And when he fought someone with good foot movement (Mosley lol yea right) that he was exposed?
              They were good picks but also he still was fresh

Age is becoming a factor now. I think mentally he soon want to stop boxing. A couple diff things. The focus isn't there as once before, say 08-09

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                wasnt targetting you, but i know who those people are.

Watch those same people on the night of June 9th once again say "haha Manny got exposed by Bradley, a midget, someone who isnt nothing at 147, blah blah"

Just watch Bradley and Manny will be competitive. i cant even pick a winner.
                TBH I find myself flip flopping at some times. I pick Bradley if he plays smart and is patient.
                If he gets a little over aggressive and tries to go in when he shouldn't, I don't see him winning at all

Comment

• bradley will change his attitude against pac...he will try to box and be more defensive i think. he already knows what's he's going up against so i don't think he will try to be wild. some people are looking to much at some of the things he did in his previous fights but he never had an opponent like pac.

bradley knows how to adapt his style to what his opponent can bring. he knows that being wild and reckless will raise the chances of him getting ko'ed by pac so he won't do it. and bradley is not really the kind of fighter who can't control his aggression...he knows how to be patient when he needs to be patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I don't think he would have fair well staying at 147 at all. At 140 he had the advantage over other JWW in strength. He wouldn't have that advantages with huge WW's like Paul Williams and Margarito, or against the likes of Cotto, Mosley, even the likes of Quintana and Cintron or even Clottey. He could have stayed to fight the Judah's in the Worlds'. But, there's a reason why went running back down to 140 after each fight at 147.
                    Had Oscar beaten Pac, Hatton would have stayed and probably retired at 147.

Comment

• I actually like this fight MUCH more than the mayweather-cotto fight. And this is coming from a "*****".

Pacquiao will definitely have my 59 dollars come June 9.

Comment

Working...
                      X