• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fight Pac will win since 2009.

Legit fight in my eyes.

Pac's going to pummel him, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      I think he's got a damn good shot. This "wild" Bradley talk is really overblown.
      Yeah, I don't get it. The whole "face first", "wild", "no strengh". It's like I'm in the twilight zone. I don't know why people set themselves up to be so wrong.

Comment

• If Pac wins(no bs robbery/gift) I'll be here giving him all the props in the world and eating crow. But I just don't see it, I see Bradley winning this fight.

Comment

• bradley will lay hands on Pac

Pac by UD but Bradley will make him look bad and expose Mannys defensive flaws

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            If I remember correctly, Hatton claimed to be too big for JWW and that he had grown out and feels better at WW. Then after getting stopped by Floyd, runs back down to 140, looks like crap against Lazcano, looks good against Malignaggi, and gets knocked out by Pac and calls it a career. I thought he shoulda stayed at 147 cause of his drinking problem.
            I don't think he would have fair well staying at 147 at all. At 140 he had the advantage over other JWW in strength. He wouldn't have that advantages with huge WW's like Paul Williams and Margarito, or against the likes of Cotto, Mosley, even the likes of Quintana and Cintron or even Clottey. He could have stayed to fight the Judah's in the Worlds'. But, there's a reason why went running back down to 140 after each fight at 147.

Comment

• @ the amount of unintentional headbutts there will be in that fight. Southpaw vs orthodox stance, but not only that, it's two fighters who likes to constantly leap forward. I'm probably the only one on here who find dirty fights highly entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Yeah, I don't get it. The whole "face first", "wild", "no strengh". It's like I'm in the twilight zone. I don't know why people set themselves up to be so wrong.
                it really shows how much these so called boxing expects claim to know.

aka *****s

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  it really shows how much these so called boxing expects claim to know.

aka *****s
                  same experts who said Manny will blow out MArquez in the third fight.

Then after the facts instead of saying damn i was wrong let me give Marquez his props, instead said "hahha Mannys exposed, i knew he wasnt that good".

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    same experts who said Manny will blow out MArquez in the third fight.

Then after the facts instead of saying damn i was wrong let me give Marquez his props, instead said "hahha Mannys exposed, i knew he wasnt that good".
                    I was never one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      @ the amount of unintentional headbutts there will be in that fight. Southpaw vs orthodox stance, but not only that, it's two fighters who likes to constantly leap forward. I'm probably the only one on here who find dirty fights highly entertaining.
                      It is entertaining until fights get stopped because injuries caused by fouls accidental or otherwise. That is a real danger this fight has, a disapointing ending like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X