No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek is Eager To Fight David Haye, Even in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek is Eager To Fight David Haye, Even in England

Former light heavyweight and cruiserweight champion Tomasz Adamek (44-2, 28KOs) is eager to stage a fight with David Haye (25-2, 23KOs), the former WBA heavyweight champion, and he doesn't have a problem doing it in England.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bad idea adamek, you would get knocked out cold

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      Bad idea adamek, you would get knocked out cold

When was the last time Haye knocked anybody out cold? When was the last time Adamek got knocked out cold?

Haye has such a dog**** work rate, he fights so negatively it amazes me how anybody can say he's an exciting fighter. I think Adamek has a very live chance of outworking him & taking a decision. After all he outfoxed Arreola who IMO is better win than anybody of Hayes resume at HW.
      Hell I'd say Michael Grant was too.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        When was the last time Haye knocked anybody out cold? When was the last time Adamek got knocked out cold?

Haye has such a dog**** work rate, he fights so negatively it amazes me how anybody can say he's an exciting fighter. I think Adamek has a very live chance of outworking him & taking a decision. After all he outfoxed Arreola who IMO is better win than anybody of Hayes resume at HW.
        Hell I'd say Michael Grant was too.
        Adamek is much smaller then what david is used to fighting , he is also slow and dossent have the strength of fysics to keep haye from landing the big bombs.

Haye might have a low workrate but its because he can get a way with it and still land the punches that count.

One thing is for sure adamek aint no wlad .

But it dos not matter enyways haye seem contempt with his retirement
        Last edited by 110110110; 02-06-2012, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
          Adamek is much smaller then what david is used to fighting , he is also slow and dossent have the strength of fysics to keep haye from landing the big bombs.

Haye might have a low workrate butits because he can get a way with it and still land the punches that count.

One thing is for sure adamek aint no wlad .

But it dos not matter enyways haye seem contempt with his retirement

Adamek is slow? He sure as hell is not slow. He is every bit as fast as David ''Excuse-maker'' Haye.
          He is more skilled than Haye, more experienced, has a better chin than Haye. He possesses a higher workrate & he sure as hell is more hungry and has a better gas-tank.

This would be a good 50/50 fight IMO

Comment

[QUOTE=dancovboxer;11751917]Adamek is slow? He sure as hell is not slow. He is every bit as fast as David ''Excuse-maker'' Haye.
            He is more skilled than Haye, more experienced, has a better chin than Haye. He possesses a higher workrate & he sure as hell is more hungry and has a better gas-tank.

This would be a good 50/50 fight IMO[/QUOTE

Slow as in when on the attack haye is much faster, and have more pop in his punches enyone that tries to deny that is a pure ignorant hater.

Comment

Adamek should be careful for what he wishes for. If he got rocked by Grant, Haye would leave him face down.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                Adamek should be careful for what he wishes for. If he got rocked by Grant, Haye would leave him face down.

Grant is huge & has pretty legit proven HW power.

What makes you or anybody else think Hayes power is so spectacular at H/W?
                He stopped 3, 40yr olds, 2 of which have never had anywhere near a decent H/W chin!
                Apart from that & him rocking the worlds biggest sloth he has done naff all.

Comment

This would make sense, both blown up cruisers with solid cruiser resumes, both failed at the highest level at heavyweight, so get them to square off and the winner gets accelerated towards another Klitschko beating.

I wouldn't mind seeing this. Haye by KO.

Comment

I don't want see Haye ever fight again.

Comment

Working...
                    X