Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Owning Rican Reporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto handled better than I would've lmao.

Comment

There is point when the reporter should've step away, he kept telling her that he was not going to answer any question. To me that reporter went beyoung the line, i wonder if she had a family crisses and another reporter stuck a microphone in her face while she's going through a difficult time, how she would have responded?.

Comment

Should have laid the ***** out with a left hook

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          That is in Caguas. Thats outside the courtroom.
          see if he was there to handle some serious **** the last thing you want is some ***** hounding you for questions when she is in no place to demand anything from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            The thing with Trinidad is that they were rumors. Never read anything with proof on that. Cotto dresses up too. You forget him grinding on the fat guy and wearing a teal colored dress? If that ain't as **** as DLH cross dressing then I don't know what is. FYI I do criticize those guys as well. Pac spit on some dude's face and he's a senator. That is way worse than what Cotto did with this chick.
            ok, I guess I just happen to run into most of your post regarding Cotto.

Tito wasnt rumors IMO, a classmate of mine in high school was with him back in 2000-01. She would try keeping on the low but she wasnt fooling anybody. He picked her up a few times in his viper and many ppl would see it including a few of my boyz. maybe I'm giving to much info right now. LOL.

also, I'm just finding out about Cotto grinding on the fat guy. Please give me a video so I can get a good laugh.

Comment

cotto is alpha as ***....... that lady was just annoying

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                La Comai is the **** all they doing is poking him. For those who don't know that tv show is like gossip type show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  The thing with Trinidad is that they were rumors. Never read anything with proof on that. Cotto dresses up too. You forget him grinding on the fat guy and wearing a teal colored dress? If that ain't as **** as DLH cross dressing then I don't know what is. FYI I do criticize those guys as well. Pac spit on some dude's face and he's a senator. That is way worse than what Cotto did with this chick.
                  cotto grinding on a fat guy?lol
                  what are you talking about?
                  i never saw that ****

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Im actually thinking about something else watching this vid. Im actually thinking that Cotto still looks huge compared to Floyd. Like a solid thick rock. Kinda has me more worried for the fight..........lol
                    Ortiz was much bigger.

Comment

Couldn't understand a word, but can tell from his body language Cotto was pissed off. That woman was annoying as a rash that does not go away. Made my blood boil watching it. Hate reporters like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X