Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Owning Rican Reporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have zero problem with Cotto's response. That's not a legit reporter that's more like the equivalent to papa-razzi. I would have told her to go fcuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      This is not the first time that, that station has been aggressive with him when dealing with personal matters. They are equally pushy to other celebrities and public figures.

I mean they parade around with puppet. Journalistic integrity is not high on their list.

And he didn't push her at any point. He pushed the mic from his face. Lets call a spade a spade by waving her off dismissively, but lets not distort the facts
      The same reporter came the day before to ask him questions. He was respectful and told her that he was not going to answer any questions. Then, she came back the next day to ask the same questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Aggressive? That lady wasn't really aggressive at all. That lady didn't even have that car salesman type of aggression. He did put his hands on her, I'm pretty sure if she was truly aggressive more of the true Cotto could of came out and punched her. He punches old men so I wouldn't be surprised if he hit women as well.
        I'd hit my uncle if he threw a cement block at my jaguar. Hell I'd hit him if he hit my Mazda

And putting something foreign in your face after repeated requests to be left alone is extremely aggressive and speaks of provocation.

Its easy for "us" to blame the celeb, but we don't live in their shoes and have to deal with harassment. And like I said, these people have always been aggressive with him in the past, which is why he refuses to grant any access to them.

He appears on many other outlets frequently except them.

Comment

here is the other video.
          http://www.wapa.tv/programas/superxc...201144628.html

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Cotto was being a ******* in that interview, he is a pedant mo fo.

I dont care if he was on his period, the reporter was trying to do her job and she was polite about it. Cotto said some ****** things there like, that he always like to look bad in front of public,ect,ect,ect.
            Are you always this ignorant? Put yourself in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              I'd hit my uncle if he threw a cement block at my jaguar. Hell I'd hit him if he hit my Mazda

And putting something foreign in your face after repeated requests to be left alone is extremely aggressive and speaks of provocation.

Its easy for "us" to blame the celeb, but we don't live in their shoes and have to deal with harassment. And like I said, these people have always been aggressive with him in the past, which is why he refuses to grant any access to them.

He appears on many other outlets frequently except them.
              You're not a world class boxer. Boxer's hands are classified as dangerous weapons. The right thing and "classy" thing to do is call the cops.

She really didn't stick that mic in his face. You make her seem like she was Micheal Moore with Cotto.

My main point is that you guys claim this dude to be all class and shit. Dude is like a mini Floyd but puts on a face.

Comment

You're not a world class boxer. Boxer's hands are classified as dangerous weapons. The right thing and "classy" thing to do is call the cops.

She really didn't stick that mic in his face. You make her seem like she was Micheal Moore with Cotto.

My main point is that you guys claim this dude to be all class and shit. Dude is like a mini Floyd but puts on a face.
                Its reactionary. At the time your being attacked, I'm sure instinct kicks in.

And that mic was in his face the entire time, as was the day before.

And either way, Cotto always conducts himself honorably in other outlets and in the ring, which is all that matters to me. I could care less about his family affairs, nor how he treats that cancer of a show

Comment

Cotto's a boss...

Comment

Though you are prolly right by him to call the cops, it wouldn't matter cuz if that was to happen then you'd call him a ***** and a punk for calling the police so either way, he isnt gonna win with you.

As per the "classy" Cotto many like to say around here, I agree with you & dont buy into it either but then again, what fighter doesnt got off the ring **** going on? If its not Pacquiao talking down & slapping someone from his team, its Mayweather with court issues, Tyson rapping and biting ears off, DLH playing dress up, Trinidad cheating on his wife rumors, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                      Though you are prolly right by him to call the cops, it wouldn't matter cuz if that was to happen then you'd call him a ***** and a punk for calling the police so either way, he isnt gonna win with you.

As per the "classy" Cotto many like to say around here, I agree with you & dont buy into it either but then again, what fighter doesnt got off the ring **** going on? If its not Pacquiao talking down & slapping someone from his team, its Mayweather with court issues, Tyson rapping and biting ears off, DLH playing dress up, Trinidad cheating on his wife rumors, etc.
                      The thing with Trinidad is that they were rumors. Never read anything with proof on that. Cotto dresses up too. You forget him grinding on the fat guy and wearing a teal colored dress? If that ain't as **** as DLH cross dressing then I don't know what is. FYI I do criticize those guys as well. Pac spit on some dude's face and he's a senator. That is way worse than what Cotto did with this chick.

Comment

Working...
                      X