No announcement yet.

Congratulations to WV2 for putting on a Clotteyesque performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
    Prior to this fight, I thought I've heard everything on this site. But, tonight's fans reactions to the Donaire - WV2 fight surprised me with the WV2 nuthugging and Donaire hating.

WV2 was way too cautious and didn't want to open up. For the most part threw only 1 punch at a time, how the hell can some of you actually respect that p*ss poor preformance ?
    Another idiot making a stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      WV2 was a lot better than Clottey and actually traded punches in some moments of the fight. Oh and WV2 busted Nonito's face, he actually almost closed his right eye by just using the jab.
      lol....cutt the exaggeration please,,,he marked up nonito but got his right eye almost closing?....stop it, weve all seen the fight....so cut the bs...

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Did you see donaires face at the end? Dude was busted up, obviously WV2 was landing punches.
        Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        WV2 was a lot more impressive than Clottey.
        lolz Pac was pretty marked up as well vs clottey but he was there only to survive and not get koed...

Comment

If you watch the Narvaez fight, Donaire was swelling up from jabs. Also watch his fight with Tyson Marquez, his face swelled up even though he dominated. Donaire's face has always swelled up easy from a few punches.

Comment

Prior to this fight, I thought I've heard everything on this site. But, tonight's fans reactions to the Donaire - WV2 fight surprised me with the WV2 nuthugging and Donaire hating.

WV2 was way too cautious and didn't want to open up. For the most part threw only 1 punch at a time, how the hell can some of you actually respect that p*ss poor preformance ?
            Well you have to be fair, Donaire's defense is his speed, he is able to get in and out quick with good reach, which he himself uses all the time. Wilfredo was defensive, but his defense is different,since he's not known for his speed, he had to cover up good.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Did you see donaires face at the end? Dude was busted up, obviously WV2 was landing punches.
              Yeah, I saw it. But that's one of Donaire's weaknesses, he gets marked up easily. It could've been f**kin' Malignaggi hitting Donaire and Nonito would still suffer from swelling.

It is what it is, Nonito gets bruised easily, ain't got nothing to do with WV2. Y'all Nonito haters are getting giddy over WV2 landing punches on Donaire. Uhh, Nonito was allowing some of that **** to happen to give WV2 some juevos so he can get that opportunity to crack him. But WV2 left his juevos in Bayamon.

Just like against Montiel. It was more like Nonito was allowing Montiel to let go of his punches and Fernando fell for the trap. But, WV2 wasn't having none of that convulsions happen to him, so, he stayed Clottey like. Even his own f**kin' Dad kept telling him that he has to do more than throw one punch at a time.

Now, for all you Nonito haters, why do you think WV2 was limited to punching one at a time when he is known for being an action fighter ?

Comment

Donaire just swells easily. The swelling started when he slipped(in the first or second round) without a punch from WV- he probably hit his eye on wv's body or something when he was going down.

Vazquez never threw more than 1 punch at a time, and it was a weak jab. Which coincidentally, donaire was rolling all night.

Everytime donaire landed cleanly, you can hear the air escaping from his gloves. Everytime you heard WV landing, it was a soft thump, because donaire was rolling his punches when he wasn't setting him up to counter.
                Last edited by Paclan; 02-05-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Vazquez did better than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Vazquez did better than I expected.
                    I personally predicted Nonito KO'ing the dude around 7-8 rounds w/ some entertaining exchanges from time to time.

I was actually dissapointed in Vasquez's performance, for all the machismo he showed during the pre-fight presscon. I thought he was gonna be more than willing to engage and be the one to apply pressure, instead it was Nonito who had to "extend his hand" by letting Vasquez get some. But, Vasquez was way too cautious, obviously that Montiel fight was in his mind all throughout the fight. Can't blame him, who would wanna be convulsing in front of millions of people, lmao

Comment

Yeah, I saw it. But that's one of Donaire's weaknesses, he gets marked up easily. It could've been f**kin' Malignaggi hitting Donaire and Nonito would still suffer from swelling.

It is what it is, Nonito gets bruised easily, ain't got nothing to do with WV2. Y'all Nonito haters are getting giddy over WV2 landing punches on Donaire. Uhh, Nonito was allowing some of that **** to happen to give WV2 some juevos so he can get that opportunity to crack him. But WV2 left his juevos in Bayamon.

Just like against Montiel. It was more like Nonito was allowing Montiel to let go of his punches and Fernando fell for the trap. But, WV2 wasn't having none of that convulsions happen to him, so, he stayed Clottey like. Even his own f**kin' Dad kept telling him that he has to do more than throw one punch at a time.

Now, for all you Nonito haters, why do you think WV2 was limited to punching one at a time when he is known for being an action fighter ?

Is this guy serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X