No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "I'll only fight Martinez at 150 lbs, I'll fight Cotto at 154."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    lol big dunn did i hurt your ***** too? my bad...promise i will not join the blasphemy against your god
    No I just laughed when you called yourself an observer.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      http://www.************.com/2012/01/...n-make-150lbs/

NSB has the same article...

Mayweather wants to accomplish big things and isn’t satisfied facing the guys – Timothy Bradley, Lamont Peterson, Miguel Cotto, and Juan Manuel Marquez – that Arum is considering for Paquiao’s next fight. Mayweather wants to do something really special like beating the middleweight division’s best fighter in Sergio Martinez.

Mayweather said this about a potential fight against Martinez: “If Sergio Martinez can make 150, let’s make the fight happen.”
      what site?

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        lol why you mad though?

i actually said blasphemy not just lies so don't get *****hurt *****...i'm not your enemy i'm just a mere observer
        "Why you mad?" is played out. Especially when nothing from my post indicates anger. But I do see you're staying true to form by showing that you're as dumb as your screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          This muther****er went from he'll "ONLY" fight him at 150 to, he "prefers" to fight him at 150.
          Wow Drew, look how upset you got these fantards. This is their leader btw. A pedantic clown who tries to get everyone to read way too much into words and quotes.

Mayweather explicitly said "If Sergio Martinez can make 150lbs, we can fight".

Comment

• You know **** is bad when you have to call back-up and everyone sees them climbing off the little yellow bus

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              what site?
              boxingN3ws24/7...boxingsene has the same article man...look it up...it was on the main page just last week...

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                You know **** is bad when you have to call back-up and everyone sees them climbing off the little yellow bus
                What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  No I just laughed when you called yourself an observer.

i did just state my observation and i directed it towards drew so i was surprised getting attacked by 2 fuming mad *****s

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    "Why you mad?" is played out. Especially when nothing from my post indicates anger. But I do see you're staying true to form by showing that you're as dumb as your screen name.
                    lol of course you were angry...read your post again little girl

dumb people gets easily affected even by the slightest taunt...that's exactly what you are

Comment

• What can u expect from a coward?

Comment

Working...
                      X