Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez a harder puncher than Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

39 kayo vs 12 kayo.

Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Yes.

39 kayo vs 12 kayo.

Enough said.
      How many of those KO's were at 140-47? That's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Neither is going down in the history books as guys with world class punching power.

The difference is small.

Never seen JMM talked in the same breath as Hearn's, Shaver's, Jackson, Foreman.

I'm just saying.
        He was a heavy, heavy puncher at the lower weights. Look at his knockout of Jaca, his destruction of Jandaeng, how bad he shook up Barrera and Pac, he was the first to stop Pacquiao, first to stop Diaz, stopped Katsidis...Marquez could punch, man.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          He was a heavy, heavy puncher at the lower weights. Look at his knockout of Jaca, his destruction of Jandaeng, how bad he shook up Barrera and Pac, he was the first to stop Pacquiao, first to stop Diaz, stopped Katsidis...Marquez could punch, man.
          He was a very good puncher in the lower weights, I agree. Above 135, not so much.

Comment

yes he is but not above lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              He was a very good puncher in the lower weights, I agree. Above 135, not so much.
              Hold on, now. Not as far as power goes, but he's still an excellent puncher at 140. Accurate, sharp, short punches in combination. He might not turn the lights off with one shot (although he did knock Malt Likar out cold), but he's truly great at catching opponents blind and he can hurt anyone.

Comment

Braley cant punch himself out of a paper bag

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Hold on, now. Not as far as power goes, but he's still an excellent puncher at 140. Accurate, sharp, short punches in combination. He might not turn the lights off with one shot (although he did knock Malt Likar out cold), but he's truly great at catching opponents blind and he can hurt anyone.
                  He's definitely an excellent combination puncher. But as far as how hard he punches I just don't see an edge over Bradley at 140-47.

Comment

Marquez is a sharper puncher, but I'd say Bradley has more of an impact, especially at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      How many of those KO's were at 140-47? That's what I thought.
                      So other than a couple of no name bums and a high, old, out shape Casamayor who didn't get knocked out but just quit, what other great KO's does Iron Timmy have?

Comment

Working...
                      X