Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Weight Was Breaking Point in Pacquiao Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catchweight king REFUSED to fight him above 147 again.

Good thing Cotto left his fraud ass in the dust and moved on up to Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
      Idiot? No. Cotto, right now, is not in the same league as PAC/PBF. Manny would beat Cotto at any weight. Cotto has a style made for Pacquiao. And again... I love Cotto. He just isn't in the same league as PAC/PBF.
      ummm yes he is. and no pac does not beat cotto at any weight. the sooner people realize that the sooner they will understand cotto is in their league. its not like their's the "May-Pac League", and then theirs "Everyone Else". Cotto is an elite fighter, he isnt shot, dude has been in alot of wars and may have slowed down some, but doesnt make him a non elite anymore. experience my man, experience!

Comment

Also i don't like this so catchweight by Pacman

Comment

Originally posted by speedkillz View Post
          huge cotto fan, always have been, always will be, but my friend, cotto has little to no chance against floyd. Cause he looked good against judah and paulie, means absolutely less than zero against floyd mayweather. Cotto will come out looking good and proper in the first 3-4 rounds, after floyd figures out his weak points (which cotto has a few), cotto will be made to look quite amateurish. As much as that would be awesome, cotto is not the guy to dethrone floyd...
          i respect that opinion wholeheartedly.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
            Correction. Floyd fears Pacquiao more than he fears Cotto. Outboxing Pacquiao isn't that tough. He takes punches to land punches. Cotto will definitely see the end of the fight, but it is going to be a wide UD for PBF. And yes, in the 135-154 range it IS just Floyd and Manny in the same class, and everyone else (except maybe JMM) several rungs down.
            I respectfully disagree sir, thanks for at least pointing out the details of your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              whoever says cotto is not in their league is an idiot. cotto is an elite beast, he is def in their league, and imo at 154 he would beat manny. **** he would beat him at 150 i think, but he will not be able to outbox or out think floyd.
              Yeah I mostly agree with you except I'm going out and giving Cotto a shot to win. Serious question: What is it about Floyd that makes him so unbeatable? How does he really "outhink" his opponents? I don't praise his resume much but his skill is obvious and I respect it, amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by caifan81 View Post
                wow, manny lovers are so damn funny! its true that love really makes you blind. i love it when you guys say "manny is really just a 140 lber" when he doesn't want to fight bigger guys at their weight. why the hell did he not fight marquez at 140 then????why the 144 catchweight??? i mean he still got slapped around by jmm but still. you guys are so silly.
                Amen to that.....*******s will always be *******s...that is untill he retires than this poor lost souls will retire as well....

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                  Yeah I mostly agree with you except I'm going out and giving Cotto a shot to win. Serious question: What is it about Floyd that makes him so unbeatable? How does he really "outhink" his opponents? I don't praise his resume much but his skill is obvious and I respect it, amazing.
                  thats an impossible question to answer. he has a high boxing IQ, he just knows what to do and what not to do, and he always executes his gameplan to perfection, or damn near perfection, and I just cant see any guys from 140-154 that can beat him. if cotto won, I would be giddy like a school girl, he deserves it , but I just dont see it happening...

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                    WHO!?!?! LMAO OMG. I WILL BET MY ACCOUNT COTTO SEES THE FINAL BELL.

The last TKO May had was Hatton! He couldn't take out Marquez, old Mosley, and needed a ****ing sucker punch to end Ortiz. This guy has a ****ty resume, especially the last few fights...Cotto will be his stiffest comp in years. And I always had a good feeling about a Cotto vs May fight. Ya'll *****s is hype and so wrong.
                    How ironic. What does Cotto's resume look like in his last few fights?

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
                      Is funny how the catch-weight king didnt accept 150
                      Because Pac dont need to! Cotto's the one that needs redemption! Pac already beat him up real good! I dont think Cotto really want to fight Pac again! He dont wanna go to the Meat-Grinder again. Since he's Free agent, He gets lucky Floyd takes the Fight. Floyd finally find an escape to stay away from Pac!

Comment

Working...
                      X