Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman is old. There, I said it, but nobody wants to hear it. Yet, it's true as his most recent fights have taken their toil. What's that old saying, fighters age with each step they take climbing into the ring. Mark my words, the world will be amazed at how easily Bradley catches Pac square on the chin.

Comment

JMM schooled Pacquiao and didn't get the victory Bradley can't win this fight on the scorecards and I don't think he can KO him either its going to be a good competitive fight in the end Bradley losses by UD

Comment

This fight will end as a no contest because big head Bradley will lead with his head and cut Pacquiao.

The fight will be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Bradley said it best himself; "I'm not great in any area but I'm good in every area"

Bradley is a good fighter but I wouldn't say he's exceptional in any area let alone every area.

I don't think Bradley is the kind of fighter who will box and counter with Pacquiao he will do what he always does and bring the fight to Pacquaio and that's when Pacquaio will pummel him.

I give Pacquaio credit for fighting Bradley and it's a legit fight absolutely but Bradley is taking a beating here.

IMO, that is how you're suppose to fight Manny. You have to be able to maintain enough distance for yourself to retreat when you have to, but the best way to neutralize Manny's output is to both box him whilst backing up and cutting the ring off to walking him down like Morales did. It's a combination of both, but it's very risky though. I think Bradley can box him whilst moving backward/side stepping, but he's going to have to come forward at times to neutralize Manny's offense by cutting off his activity. Yeah, Pacquiao-Bradley is definitely a legit fight.

Comment

I can't believe people actually think this is a good fight
            This guy is going to catch lefts right down the shoot with pacman
            bradley has no power at all,yea he looked good vs a old man and that fight was horrible if this fight is not fixed pac will bruise bradley up bad

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              The judges? From what I saw, the fighter ls who didn't attempt to use simple power punching to win the fight did best against PAC, ie morales 1 and the Marquez trilogy. Yet those who did got the living ***** beat outta them

yes, the judges. you get what i'm trying to say, right?

knocking a guy out takes the judges out of the equation

outright doing more damage makes their decisions much easier (or makes it harder to rob somebody)

that's what im getting at.

marquez was robbed via the judges in the most recent fight. i scored it 9-3 or 8-4, and the marquez rounds were not even very close.
              and yet he was robbed.
              they have an easy time robbing somebody in a boxing match. they'd have a much harder time robbing marquez if he was knocking manny down or around the ring but he was not. he was outboxing him.

punching power makes it harder to fudge with the scores
              knockouts make it impossible

morales beat manny in '05, back when getting a fair decision against manny was not out of the question clearly

he wasnt the biggest fighter on the planet then. his paychecks carried a few less zeros, his fights didnt bring in hundreds of millions of dollars into the vegas area, etc.

i'm not talking about the best way to do better than manny pacquiao

i certain wouldnt suggest to go out there and be a "crude puncher," if that's what you really think i am trying to say.

i'm talking about the best way to go about not getting robbed in a situation simmilar to bradleys (where a bradley victory is bad for boxing, and not the intended result. IE they've got a reason to rob him)

and (if you're the B side of the card, and likely to get robbed,) that is with punching power.
              its a lot harder to rob somebody when one guy is really handing it to another
              as opposed to just counterpunching and getting the better of it

a great example is the rubio card
              chavez is a cash cow
              the likelihood of a decision going rubio's way is slight

rubio will be looking to knock him out for that very reason

in short, the power factors in because it negates the possibility of a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                This fight will end as a no contest because big head Bradley will lead with his head and cut Pacquiao.

The fight will be stopped.
                They both have the tendency of unintentionally headbutting their opponents. It's definitely an interesting fight that I'm looking forward to see though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  JMM schooled Pacquiao and didn't get the victory Bradley can't win this fight on the scorecards and I don't think he can KO him either its going to be a good competitive fight in the end Bradley losses by UD

in a few simple words you outlined a point that took me about a page.

kudos

watch out for the robbery if this thing is anything but a landslide for timmy (which is unlikely considering his style, lack of size, and lack of serious punching power)

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    IMO, that is how you're suppose to fight Manny. You have to be able to maintain enough distance for yourself to retreat when you have to, but the best way to neutralize Manny's output is to both box him whilst backing up and cutting the ring off to walking him down like Morales did. It's a combination of both, but it's very risky though. I think Bradley can box him whilst moving backward/side stepping, but he's going to have to come forward at times to neutralize Manny's offense by cutting off his activity. Yeah, Pacquiao-Bradley is definitely a legit fight.
                    Bradley doesn't have nearly the same skill level of either Morales or Marquez.

And I don't think that's the best way to beat Pac either. I think someone like Mayweather's style would work much easier.

Either way Bradley isn't beating Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by Teri View Post
                      I can't believe people actually think this is a good fight
                      This guy is going to catch lefts right down the shoot with pacman
                      bradley has no power at all,yea he looked good vs a old man and that fight was horrible if this fight is not fixed pac will bruise bradley up bad
                      He didn't look good to me.

In fairness he was coming off a layoff though he was abit rusty. He won't be for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X