Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Bradley is very good at every facet of the game

PAC has faced some great power punchers in his career and they've all pretty much been shut out. Then one of the weaker punchers gave him hell for 3 fights using great movement and timing which Bradley has! It's pretty obvious PAC does best against huge punchers so why do people think only punching power can beat PAC

This fight will be close and I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley won
    Saying Marquez is a weak puncher is outrageous. If Marquez was a weak puncher Manny would walk through.But he is hesitant because Marquez can crack. And he catches your off guard those are the ones that surprise you and hurt you.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Bradley will win man, I'm telling you guys. Bradley will overwhelm Pacquiao, he will box him smartly at first. Pacquiao's fast combination punching and workrate will not be present in this fight, he will get smothered on the inside. Bradley is a very good fighter who I hate watching, he has such an ugly style it's unbearable to watch. But he's gonna beat Pac. A lot of people are overrating Pacquiao, talking about he's gonna ko Bradley, I laugh at that, cause Pac ain't even gonna win. Bradley reminds me of Bernard Hopkins, in the way that it's gonna be tough to beat him clearly. I think the only win Pac can get is a close disputed decision, but I'm positive Bradley got this. I've been calling it for a while now.

It has nothing to do with their last fights or who've they beaten. Bradley looked good against a shot 40 year old Casamayor, Pac lost against Marquez. But I'm not going by that, I'm simply going by styles. Bradley will be too much for Pac, same people saying Pac's gonna win, will call him shot or whatever excuse other than he just lost to the better man and Pac just isn't what you guys thought he was against real versatile fighters who don't only have a plan A.

Bradley is going to come at Pac with his wild winging punches and Pac is going to beat the **** out of him. That's how I see it going down. The way to beat Pac is to be patient and box him. U must wait and capitalize off of his mistakes. Bradley is going to try and bully Pac and its going to get him KTFO. You cant get into a firefight with Pac and win.
      Last edited by Deevel916; 02-02-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filo View Post
        Saying Marquez is a weak puncher is outrageous. If Marquez was a weak puncher Manny would walk through.But he is hesitant because Marquez can crack. And he catches your off guard those are the ones that surprise you and hurt you.
        RE-read my post, did i say he was a weak puncher or one of the Pac's weaker punching opponents?

Plus what you are describing is JMM's counter punching

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Bradley is going to come at Pac with his wild winging punches and Pac is going to beat the **** out of him. That's how I see it going down.
          That's also how I see it going.

In so many words.

Comment

• I think Pacquiao should win, but Bradley will give him fits. He's gonna be there to hit though.

Comment

• If Bradley had power id give him a decent shot at Pacquiao... Unfortunately he doesn't, so he'll just get KTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                RE-read my post, did i say he was a weak puncher or one of the Pac's weaker punching opponents?

Plus what you are describing is JMM's counter punching
                I finally grasp what you meant on second analysis.I don't think Bradley can win.He will probably run.It's funny. I saw comments how people were saying Mosley and Cotto were successful backing up and using foot work against Manny.Gayest thing i ever heard.Mosley and Cotto were talking it up like they going to murder Manny and then run for the second half of the fight? Give Pacquiao a break.He tired initiating and chasing these foos.

Comment

• If Bradley had mad heart like Marquez or Morales and stamina the no fear to go toe-to-toe.Then he has a SHOT.But if he get's checked and runs scared, it's over.He is going to be in survival mode like Mosley.Pacquiao will be chasing this guy around the ring and Pac hates that ****..

Last edited by Filo; 02-02-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Bradly will lose

Comment

• Pac's dome might cut Bradley as well. Remember the time when Manny bruised up the hand of one of his sparring partners.

Comment

Working...
                      X