Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only way Bradley can win is via KO, just like any opponent that fights against Pacquiao (except Mayweather Jr)

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      bradley adapts to what his opponent can bring to the ring...he does brawl sometimes but against pac i don't think he will do it so his tendency to brawl is not much to consider in this fight.
      I'm not so sure.

When does Bradley consistently stay patient and counter punch and look for opportunities and openings?

I just can't see him taking the role as the all out counter puncher against Pac.

It's his nature to bring the fight and get his hands dirty.

And that's where he get's beaten up IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I'm not so sure.

When does Bradley consistently stay patient and counter punch and look for opportunities and openings?

I just can't see him taking the role as the all out counter puncher against Pac.

It's his nature to bring the fight and get his hands dirty.

And that's where he get's beaten up IMO.

when he tastes pac's power and fast combos i don't think he would try to slug it out. in fact he already know that and so it is expected that bradley will be a bit tentative and on the defensive in this fight.

Comment

when he tastes pac's power and fast combos i don't think he would try to slug it out. in fact he already know that and so it is expected that bradley will be a bit tentative and on the defensive in this fight.
          I don't think he'll have a choice though.

I think when Bradley tries to put the pressure on Pacquaio and he feels his power he will start being backed up against his will in which Pacquaio starts tee-ing off on him.

Unless he starts running or fighting for survival which I don't rule out either.

Comment

• What was it Mike Tyson used to say "Everybody has a plan until they get hit", once Bradley gets hit what does he do because he will get hit clean.

He can either

A) Try to get back right away which probably gets him more beat up, because he isn't good enough at that

B) Try to not let it happen again which limits him offensively and leads to him getting outworked because he isn't good enough at that either

C) Try to do a mixture which is the best route, but it requires him basically be perfect at both which to me isn't Bradley and in probablity leaves him with nothing~ he will get hit and he will get getting outworked.

Manny is to good at what he does for some bullshit MacGuyvered solution to work. Bradley is a good well rounded fighter but I think it takes more than that to deal with Manny atleast when it comes to beating him.

Comment

I don't think he'll have a choice though.

I think when Bradley tries to put the pressure on Pacquaio and he feels his power he will start being backed up against his will in which Pacquaio starts tee-ing off on him.

Unless he starts running or fighting for survival which I don't rule out either.
              as you said bradley can do a lot other things aside from brawling and brawling is the worst strategy to use against pac. he will try to to use other strategies aside from brawling and if everything fails that's the only time i think he will try to put pressure on pac. we'll probably see that in the later rounds if he's behind in scorecards and he thinks he can take pac's power.

Comment

as you said bradley can do a lot other things aside from brawling and brawling is the worst strategy to use against pac. he will try to to use other strategies aside from brawling and if everything fails that's the only time i think he will try to put pressure on pac. we'll probably see that in the later rounds if he's behind in scorecards and he thinks he can take pac's power.
                I guess we'll find out later this year.

Although I think Pac wins easy I am looking forward to this fight.

Comment

I guess we'll find out later this year.

Although I think Pac wins easy I am looking forward to this fight.

yeah if bradley brawls then it's an easy win for pac

and it's middle of the year bro not later

Comment

• Bradley will win man, I'm telling you guys. Bradley will overwhelm Pacquiao, he will box him smartly at first. Pacquiao's fast combination punching and workrate will not be present in this fight, he will get smothered on the inside. Bradley is a very good fighter who I hate watching, he has such an ugly style it's unbearable to watch. But he's gonna beat Pac. A lot of people are overrating Pacquiao, talking about he's gonna ko Bradley, I laugh at that, cause Pac ain't even gonna win. Bradley reminds me of Bernard Hopkins, in the way that it's gonna be tough to beat him clearly. I think the only win Pac can get is a close disputed decision, but I'm positive Bradley got this. I've been calling it for a while now.

It has nothing to do with their last fights or who've they beaten. Bradley looked good against a shot 40 year old Casamayor, Pac lost against Marquez. But I'm not going by that, I'm simply going by styles. Bradley will be too much for Pac, same people saying Pac's gonna win, will call him shot or whatever excuse other than he just lost to the better man and Pac just isn't what you guys thought he was against real versatile fighters who don't only have a plan A.

Comment

yeah if bradley brawls then it's an easy win for pac

and it's middle of the year bro not later
                      The fight is later this year.

If I have some kind of appointment in June with my Doctor, and it's February, that's a long way to go. I can say I have an appointment later this year, cause it's later...this year. Not, in the later part of this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X