Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Haye Pricing Himself Out, It's Ridiculous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali WILL murder this guy, look what he did the "inferior" Klitschko. I will watch it tough.

Comment

Klitchko is ducking Haye cuz they know his toe has healed.

Comment

Haye has stated his terms, if they don't want the fight, move on.

Comment

What a surprise.

Haye basically wants the same deal he got last time.

The guy is an assh*le. He will come back in 3 years when he realizes nobody is going to put his fruity ass into their movie.

Comment

Why are people even still wasting their time talking about Haye?

Comment

Davey Haye is going to find the world doesn't care about him anymore, and when that happens, he will be ready to sign a reasonable deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                He's scared and wants no part of Vitali unless he gets paid crazy money. Vitali needs to move on and fight Fury while he is hot in the UK after abusing Chisora.

Lol, this was supposed to be a revenge fight for disrespecting the brothers and Wlad not being able to ko him. If it was ever really about that than why so much concern over money? Its not like Vitaly needs it, does he?

And lmao at the suggestion of Vitaly going from one prospect to another. If Vitaly did that he would be lambasted from here to kingdom come. You'd make a horrible boxing manager...for real!

Comment

Haye and Booth had two things going for them: boxing fans' belief that Haye might be Wlad's kryptonite - and therefore the US and UK TV money - and the WBA belt. They no longer have either of those things.

If Haye genuinely believed he could beat Vitali he'd take the money on offer, then get rich all over again from the Wlad rematch that would follow his victory (unless K2 are trying to lock him into a poor deal for future fights, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by TooStrong
                    Haye is scared to death of Vitali.
                    true!!!!.....dude is shook big time!!!...regardless, still a meaningless fight...Vit is wrong for even entertaining the thought...Haye is unworthy of any amount of money....he's a scam artist trying to scam some more millions....I'd rather he not get a dime than to see Vit murder him!!...thats just me!!
                    Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 02-02-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Haye who????
                      thats the right attitude my dude

Comment

Working...
                      X