No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Targeting Nishioka Unification For The Spring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    donaire-nishioka is the fight that should happen at 122...if donaire beats vasquez of course.

as for rigo, let him prove himself some more before he gets the big fights. rigo is living off his amateur records but he hasn't really done anything special at the pros. his best opponent so far was cordoba and he barely won that fight. let him step up his competition and if he comes out the victor he can fight the winner of donaire-nishioka. he can't just fight another prospect while waiting for either donaire or nishioka.
    So winning an interim belt in his 6 or 7 fight against an ex champ with 37W 2L and a win over Caballeros, and then winning the real Belt in his 9 fight, from a young and on his prime Champ that won the belt from another Champ by KO, is nothing special, So tell me how many has done this?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      So winning an interim belt in his 6 or 7 fight against an ex champ with 37W 2L and a win over Caballeros, and then winning the real Belt in his 9 fight, from a young and on his prime Champ that won the belt from another Champ by KO, is nothing special, So tell me how many has done this?
      A win over caballero? you don't even ****ing know who he has fought or beat, therefore anything you say is str8 bull*****

And there is nothing, NOTHING special in pot shooting Ramos, one of the weakest champs in boxing for several rounds

Comment

Nonito is spot on in his goal, he wants to dominate 122 since he couldnt get Moreno and Mares at 118

Nishioka is the creme de la creme at 122 and was offered a fight since last year with him. We'll see if Arum has him fight this summer or later in the year, since Arce is probably a nice name to have on your resume too.

not sure why he's labeled a ducker by these fickle, pathetic so called boxing fans

i suggest he lay off twitter and shut his mouth however, that would lessen clowns from unfairly attacking him

Comment

That's the fight I want to see next.....

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
            rigo was special as an amateur and because of that he doesn't have to go through the same route as any other prospect. in fact most people did not consider him as a prospect when he turned pro and he was already close to 30 years old. he was expected to have an impact right away but in my opinion he failed to meet the expectations. his performance against cordoba was disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
              Rigondeaux is very good and he does deserve a shot at Donaire. But everyone is jumping on his bandwagon since he beat Ramos. Outside of Shimoda, who has Ramos beat thats of quality?

Ramos lost every round including the round he landed a lucky punch to KO Akifumi. Ramos was an easy belt for Rigondeaux to collect. Rigondeaux is definitely in the top 3 at 122 but as of now, Nishioka is the top dog in the division and I dont blame Nonito for wanting a piece.
              thank you........this bandwagon jumpers SMH..

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                I never thought Donaire would go out like this. Still, it says alot about how good he is to duck Rigondeaux to fight Nishioka.
                so rigo is the top dog after beating RAMOS??? u serious???

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  You are going to tell me that Nishioka has a better shot to beat Nonito than Rigo does???

I love how Nonito and Pac fans can claim Floyd avoided Margarito, but then turn away and say nothing when Nonito is clearly set and ready to avoid Rigo, and when Pac clearly didn't fight Raheem in 05-06 or Guzman in 08???

Bottom line, Nonito should fight Rigondeaux.
                  oh he will like he said......he said unify right?? did u read the post??? he will eventually fight him to unify the belts..but his eyes are set to get the belt of the TOP DOG of 122...nishioka....suddenly donaire is ducking after rigo beat RAMOS...ramos?? wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
                    rigondeaux defeat donaire and japans
                    stfu!! ..........

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                      oh he will like he said......he said unify right?? did u read the post??? he will eventually fight him to unify the belts..but his eyes are set to get the belt of the TOP DOG of 122...nishioka....suddenly donaire is ducking after rigo beat RAMOS...ramos?? wtf??
                      Silly nuthugger Ramos was better than Donaire's last opponent

Comment

Working...
                      X