No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Targeting Nishioka Unification For The Spring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
    I thought Nonito said he was focused on WV2 when asked if he watched Rigondeaux fight and about Rigo being a possible contender....and now he is calling out Nishioka !!! I don't get it.
    he said he wants to unify the belts..so that means eventually he will fight rigo....but right now nishioka is the best fight after wv2...that is if wins this weekend..

Comment

Great fight, a unification and will create a lineage

How can people say rigo is better? All he did was beat Ramos, RAMOS

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Great fight, a unification and will create a lineage

How can people say rigo is better? All he did was beat Ramos, RAMOS
        this is what im saying ^^^^^^

Comment

I never thought Donaire would go out like this. Still, it says alot about how good he is to duck Rigondeaux to fight Nishioka.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            I never thought Donaire would go out like this. Still, it says alot about how good he is to duck Rigondeaux to fight Nishioka.
            Rigondeaux should fight Nishioka, beat him and c what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
              Keeping as far away from Rigo as possible...
              yeah because Rigo has infinitely more experience being a top Super Bantam than Nishioka does.

such a knee jerk reaction to a win over a guy who literally fought scared

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                yeah because Rigo has infinitely more experience being a top Super Bantam than Nishioka does.

The 'knee jerk' reaction by fans is completely justifiable as there was great anticipation to see Rigo prevail and become champ. This is not a tomato can that got lucky vs Ramos, we know Guillermo has the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  The 'knee jerk' reaction by fans is completely justifiable as there was great anticipation to see Rigo prevail and become champ. This is not a tomato can that got lucky vs Ramos, we know Guillermo has the goods.
                  Rigondeaux is very good and he does deserve a shot at Donaire. But everyone is jumping on his bandwagon since he beat Ramos. Outside of Shimoda, who has Ramos beat thats of quality?

Ramos lost every round including the round he landed a lucky punch to KO Akifumi. Ramos was an easy belt for Rigondeaux to collect. Rigondeaux is definitely in the top 3 at 122 but as of now, Nishioka is the top dog in the division and I dont blame Nonito for wanting a piece.

Comment

Donaire v Nishioka would be a blockbuster. Rigondeaux still not on their level yet. He beat Rico Ramos who's just overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

Sure Ramos looked like he was afraid. I'm sure Rigo's lefts to the body will strike fear and make most of his opposition think twice before coming forth.

Comment

Working...
                      X