Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hyped are you for Mayweather/Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is done -- he's gonna get annihilated, sorry to say.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      The people slamming him for fighting Cotto are the EXACT SAME PEOPLE that were slamming him when everyone thought it was Canelo, and they were saying "He's avoiding Cotto at 154". S**t gets old fast, whether it's bias crap coming from Floyd fans or Manny fans, or haters of both guys.

Bottom line....Cotto at 154 is a B+ fight, I don't care what any bias poster says on here, and thank god we are getting May-Cotto at 154 and Pac-Bradley.

Cotto is past his prime-still good. Pretty much the same guy he was in 09' when Manny fought him. Manny gets more props for beating him first, but Floyd still gets his due for beating Cotto at 154. Same with Hatton, only vice-versa obviously.

I can't speak for the rest but at this point in cotto's career I don't think anyone is trying to avoid him now lol.. Peeps just saying that to piss off the Floyd fan bois.. I mean for years these trolls talks about manny following Floyd taking on Floyd's left over so I think this is where I insert paybacks a biitch here.

Comment

Working...
      X