Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Hattons natural weight was 140, every great performance and success he ever had was at that weight so why think otherwise. His walk around weight was high only because of booze and fry ups.
    Cottos best weight is at 147 as well. So Cotto is only at 154 cos Pac is at 147. Cotto fought his whole career at 147 and at the tail end he moves up. So Durans best weight is WW and higher i suppose.
    Horrible horrible logic..

But I get it, you're just upset at Pac for fighting Bradley at WW when Bradley's natural weight was 140, "every great performance and success he ever had was at that weight so why think otherwise"?

So if Cotto's best weight was at 147, why did Pac want him at 145? hmmm

It's cool though, Roach thinks Cotto is a tougher foe than Bradley anyway. I wonder if that's because Cotto won't have to drain himself or because Bradley is a JWW?

Comment

• Most people agree that Pac would have beat Cotto regardless of CW. Isnt the clottey performance evidence enough for even the most ardent pac haters. Can someone explain to me why Pac beat Clottey much better than Cotto? Pac has a habit of beating people better than other people, apart from beating JMM i suppose. But then again Floyd only beat him cos JMM was green at the WW.
      If i had a dollar for everytime someone said Cotto was made for Pac as well id be rich.

Comment

• this thread backfired on the *******s

Comment

Most people agree that Pac would have beat Cotto regardless of CW. Isnt the clottey performance evidence enough for even the most ardent pac haters. Can someone explain to me why Pac beat Clottey much better than Cotto? Pac has a habit of beating people better than other people, apart from beating JMM i suppose. But then again Floyd only beat him cos JMM was green at the WW.
          If i had a dollar for everytime someone said Cotto was made for Pac as well id be rich.
          Yup people forget,

Bro before cotto faced pac, Cotto fought Clottey weighing-in @ 146lbs. When he fought Pac he weighed-in @ 145lbs. A pound of difference ain't too much of a factor.

Fast forward 4 years present time: Cotto is more has always been a legit welterweight fighter who now is fighting in a 154 lbs coz Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old slow and ripe for the pickn'

Cotto will always be a true welterweight.

Comment

Most people agree that Pac would have beat Cotto regardless of CW. Isnt the clottey performance evidence enough for even the most ardent pac haters. Can someone explain to me why Pac beat Clottey much better than Cotto? Pac has a habit of beating people better than other people, apart from beating JMM i suppose. But then again Floyd only beat him cos JMM was green at the WW.
            and most people agree that Mayweather would beat Cotto at any weight including 154 where Mayweather is not "comfortable" at..

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              and most people agree that Mayweather would beat Cotto at any weight including 154 where Mayweather is not "comfortable" at..
              Yes but how do you know Floyd aint comfortable at 154 when he already beat DLH there? Are you assuming Cotto is comfortable on the basis of one performance against Yuri? How do you know Cotto is more comfortable than Floyd is at 154.
              Cotto is damaged goods while weight drained so how can the Cotto be better? Always trying to give Floyd credit on a tecnicality rather than Floyd just going in the ring and beating someone in 10 seconds. If Pac beat hatton in 10 seconds it still wouldnt have been as good as Floyds win over hatton as he beat hatton first. Yet it wont apply for Pac when he beats Cotto first.

Floyd dont fight often enough for anyone to gauge how good he is accurately so have to have pointless topics about is this cotto as good as that cotto.

Comment

Yes but how do you know Floyd aint comfortable at 154 when he already beat DLH there? Are you assuming Cotto is comfortable on the basis of one performance against Yuri? How do you know Cotto is more comfortable than Floyd is at 154.
                Cotto is damaged goods while weight drained so how can the Cotto be better? Always trying to give Floyd credit on a tecnicality rather than Floyd just going in the ring and beating someone in 10 seconds. If Pac beat hatton in 10 seconds it still wouldnt have been as good as Floyds win over hatton as he beat hatton first. Yet it wont apply for Pac when he beats Cotto first.

Floyd dont fight often enough for anyone to gauge how good he is accurately so have to have pointless topics about is this cotto as good as that cotto.
                You are not even making sense now.. Just go back and actually read (out loud) what you just posted, word for word... It's horrible...

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  You are not even making sense now.. Just go back and actually read (out loud) what you just posted, word for word... It's horrible...
                  Have you ever actually read a post by Hugh Grant? He barely ever makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Unfortunately I have...

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      yeah he makes me appreciate theprince atleast hes a nuttlicker you can understand when hes drooling about ppv buys.

Comment

Working...
                      X