Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    again, FAIL...

You're a ***ing idiot.. who's alt are you?
    Your sheep fur is so thick lol

Can't even tell if you had enough beating for 1 day aye ;p

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Your sheep fur is so thick lol

Can't even tell if you had enough beating for 1 day aye ;p

Who's alt are you? For real...

Comment

again, FAIL...

You're a ***ing idiot.. who's alt are you?
        I'm referring to *****s if you are one don't feel bad you can always become a rational boxing fan lol

Comment

I'm referring to *****s if you are one don't feel bad you can always become a rational boxing fan lol
          You're an alt, and an alt is made to act irrational.

Comment

Who's alt are you? For real...
            Huh? Been here since 2009. why do you think I have one? You don't want me to talk sense to you hehe!

Comment

Huh? Been here since 2009. why do you think I have one? You don't want me to talk sense to you hehe!
              FAIL........

Who's alt are you?

Comment

You're an alt, and an alt is made to act irrational.
                No it's just that you're blinded by your love for Floyd. You have horses blinders take it off and you will enjoy boxing more.. Don\t be kiss azz sheep. Not all that floyd does is good for you

Comment

FAIL........

Who's alt are you?
                  Ok whatever makes you live in your fairy land. Enjoy being what you are kiss azz hehe!

Comment

• For all the people talking about Cotto being Pacquiao's leftovers...

Let's be real. Pacquiao fighting Floyd's leftover was a choice. Floyd fighting Pacquiao's leftover was a lack of one. Can't hate on Floyd for picking the next best option after Pacquiao and Martinez. Cotto may be the 3rd best option but at least he's making sure the 3rd best will be at his best at 154.

Comment

No it's just that you're blinded by your love for Floyd. You have horses blinders take it off and you will enjoy boxing more.. Don\t be kiss azz sheep. Not all that floyd does is good for you
                      Sorry you are mistaken alt.... Just because I say Mayweather beats Manny for about 4 years now does not mean I am not a fan... lol Silly alt.. Your logic is just piss poor.

Then again your an alt and an alt is made to act that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X