Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source says Mayweather/Cotto done for May 5th pending licensing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    You're lucky, you would be able to watch this for free right?
    I will be watching for free.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      But Floyd would be going against his own words so he's a liar and so are u. A PAC left over, come on now s0n!! Y'all stand so strong behind the "left over" part before, what happen now?
      Fighting him @ 154 and not an imaginary weight class for a diamond belt.

Your argument that he is a leftover (just like the rest of your pro-Pac arguments) is invalid.

Comment

This fight at 154 is perfect for Cotto. Shows Floyd has balls to fight him at that weight. I've give Floyd more credit if he beats Cotto then Manny did when he beat him. Much respect to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          Yep I'm not just saying this but pacquiao and arum really don't want the fight
          Yeah, the bad guys asking for a 50-50 split, how dare they?

What they think they sell? 1million+ PPvs in a row or something?

Floyd has every right for the lions share cause he's the only one of the two who can sell 1mill PPVs.

Comment

The only thing i like about this is that I'll finally get to see Floyd and Cotto meeting publicly for the first time. As for the fight itself, It'll benefit Cotto[win or lose] even more so than it'll benefit Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              You're lucky, you would be able to watch this for free right?
              Nah, used to be. £15 now.

Unless Sky Sports get him back. Then it will be free again.

But I'm pretty sure he and Pacquaio both have deals with PrimeTime now as both of their last fights were on there so we will have to pay £15.

I'll pay it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                Fighting him @ 154 and not an imaginary weight class for a diamond belt.

Your argument that he is a leftover (just like the rest of your pro-Pac arguments) is invalid.
                It's a left over don't use the weight as another excuse y'all *****s
                Loves to back track.. cotto is a PAC left over like it or not. Did PAC not fought cotto already? Did PAC not win? That's called a left over, thank u.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Yeah, the bad guys asking for a 50-50 split, how dare they?

What they think they sell? 1million+ PPvs in a row or something?

Floyd has every right for the lions share cause he's the only one of the two who can sell 1mill PPVs.
                  spoken like a true floyd groupie

Comment

Floyd's assistant David lavi just tweeted may weather cotto may 5th for the jr mw belt

Comment

• So much for all the shit he said about Pac fighting HIS leftovers...

Comment

Working...
                      X