Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Pac and Marquez KO the Castillo Floyd fought at 135??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Ha ha this post has got to be a joke right. Pac would demolish the man who beat Floyd.
    Floyd might have beat JMM, the man who gave Pac trouble. But Pac would beat the man who beat Floyd.

So you cant say Floyd is better than Pac on the basis of bloating JMM and coming over the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      ha ha this post has got to be a joke right. Pac would demolish the man who beat floyd.
      Floyd might have beat jmm, the man who gave pac trouble. But pac would beat the man who beat floyd.

So you cant say floyd is better than pac on the basis of bloating jmm and coming over the limit.
      ok he would beat castillo based on what??? At 135 he fought david diaz and thats it,before that he damn near lost to jmm at 130 and lost to morales at 130,prime castillo was huge,fast and very durable...and we all know manny hates body shots,castillo would have him pissing blood

Comment

pac would've beaten the **** out of castillo ..not coz floyd struggled with him , pac would've too.. he's basicly tailor made for pacquiao

dont know about jmm tho coz i think jlc was way better inside fighter, stronger, than juan diaz and still the babybull had pretty good success againts jmm
        Last edited by puga; 01-09-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I think both would beat him but they would both be wars.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            what do u think guys?????
            He was a hell of a fighter. I think they both would have had a very hard time beating him, if they even could. I think if any of them could, it would be Marquez.

Comment

i think both would win but it would be no cake walk

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                ok he would beat castillo based on what??? At 135 he fought david diaz and thats it,before that he damn near lost to jmm at 130 and lost to morales at 130,prime castillo was huge,fast and very durable...and we all know manny hates body shots,castillo would have him pissing blood
                Yeah because Pac will do nothing and will just stand there.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                  Yeah because Pac will do nothing and will just stand there.
                  He didn't "just stand there" against slow ass Margarito and was hurt badly by his body shots. Castillo was a lot faster and better than Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                    When he was 16.. so what's your point... He's chin cant be cracked now..

How about now? Can it be cracked now??? What a silly post. ANYONE's chin can be cracked, if they walk into the right shot. Yes, even Pac's.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

Based on the fact that when Castillo was hit hard on the chin he went down. Pac hits people hard on the chin and they usually go down if you allow pac to hit you on the chin, Castillo was always willing to let you hit him hard on the chin, though i dont think he intentionally let people do it. It just happened.

I think Pac would stop Castillo within 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X