Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is boxing about??coming from nothing to something right.you earn your spot right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I can tell you why that happens, the people on Floyd's d*ck actually try and argue the completely ******ed things they say, so the threads go on and on with people ripping them left and right while the Floyd fan continues to argue their ******ed opinion.

Whereas *******s tend to say something ****** and then leave the thread, only sometimes sticking around to argue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
      I hope you realize this is one of the lamest alts anyone ever made.

And I might save your post from earlier in this thread where you act all righteous, saying, "How dare you people hate on someone for achieving their dream" for the next time I see you disrespecting a boxer far worse than anyone here is disrespecting Baldomir.

Comment

Baldomir gets disrespected as a result of the people that say he was a better fighter than Margarito at the same time. And don't pretend no one says that.
        you got it messed up. 99% of the ppl out there thought baldomir was a better fighter than margarito back then, margarito had no name at all and hardly any fans just a paper title. baldomir had the lineal title which he took from zab judah, a huge name and top10 p4p fighter at that point in time who held all but margaritos belt before baldo beat him.

margarito didnt make a name for himself until he beat cotto, baldomir got a name when he beat judah and alot of ppl said he would beat floyd the same way he beat zab. only after floyd took him to school did ppl say he was crap and only after margarito beat cotto did his name start coming up and the same ppl who said baldomir had a great chance of beating floyd are now laughing at him and pretending they wanted a margarito fight back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          you got it messed up. 99% of the ppl out there thought baldomir was a better fighter than margarito back then, margarito had no name at all and hardly any fans just a paper title. baldomir had the lineal title which he took from zab judah, a huge name and top10 p4p fighter at that point in time who held all but margaritos belt before baldo beat him.

margarito didnt make a name for himself until he beat cotto, baldomir got a name when he beat judah and alot of ppl said he would beat floyd the same way he beat zab. only after floyd took him to school did ppl say he was crap and only after margarito beat cotto did his name start coming up and the same ppl who said baldomir had a great chance of beating floyd are now laughing at him and pretending they wanted a margarito fight back then.
          Sorry, but this is complete nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

Why make things up?

Comment

I hope you realize this is one of the lamest alts anyone ever made.

And I might save your post from earlier in this thread where you act all righteous, saying, "How dare you people hate on someone for achieving their dream" for the next time I see you disrespecting a boxer far worse than anyone here is disrespecting Baldomir.
              "You finished sucking of Margarito yet, because unlike the Janky eyed boxer you seem to love so much, Baldomir never did anything remotely close to ****in with the integrity of the sport. Personally I don't give a damn what you think about my "alt" because your analogies and opinions suck ass anyway."

The Truck

Comment

• lol wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Sorry, but this is complete nonsense.
                  he's a good poster but i agree w/ your assessment

margarito was a dark horse in the division for years
                  he was the most avoided man in boxing. when i think of dark horses in boxing i think of mid 2000's margarito. he was that guy.

he hadnt lost since 96 as a WW outside of paul williams (who was weighing 165 for a WW fight in those days,)

before the cotto fight he won a world title at the weight in '02 against antonio diaz

and made a string of defenses, including cintron twice, clottey, and a slew of others, many via late knockout, body shot stoppages, etc, he had been champion for years before the cotto fight.

he was considered a monster. oh and he had the best chin in boxing.

his only recent losses were at jr MW on a technical decision against santos
                  and the williams fight, which was very close.

Comment

• who knew a baldomir thread could be so huge

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      who knew a baldomir thread could be so huge
                      it became huge because of posters like you who's trying to make baldomir a great fghter only because he fought and lost to floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X