Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is boxing about??coming from nothing to something right.you earn your spot right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
    This thread is a riot

Arguing that the quality difference between Baldo and Tony is negligible and they're essentially the same, except one had a PR push, shows an astonishing lack of knowledge.

This is the kind of poster that probably thinks JCC SR was a face first, no-skilled brawler.

In fact, **** it, Baldo and Chavez SR are one and the same, except the latter fought 80 more cab drivers.
    Exactly. I can't believe some of the shit I read on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      baldomir was an ok victory but since floyd did it its a lousy victory but dont you dare judge pac for clottey or mosley.
      Wait a sec. Pac wins against Clottey and Mosley are almost universally trashed. Even the Flaming *******s stayed quiet on the (quite de****able) choice of opponent in Mosley.

What's your point again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
        TheGambler1981...

There is a space in it~ and like I said I don't say stuff to get over with people.

Glad you feel that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          He was at the end of his career, kind of like Margarito is now does that really change things~

Sorry but he honestly beat no one I care about or really respect ranked or otherwise.

Margarito had backing and thus got better oppurtunities, taking advantage of some. Does that really make him a better fighter
          Does that make him more likely to win a fight on any given night. It doesn't~ which is why I would say they are the same, put them in against the same guys I would expect them to have a similar won lost

I view the game totally different than you, we have argued enough to know this, you don't respect how I view the game and I can say the feeling is mutual.
          Wow, now i lnow how long you've been into boxing.

Margs came up the hard way for real. Baldo got a shot as an opponent just to get zab to the floyd fight....but im sure you already knew that.

Au revoir respect!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
            This thread is a riot

Arguing that the quality difference between Baldo and Tony is negligible and they're essentially the same, except one had a PR push, shows an astonishing lack of knowledge.

This is the kind of poster that probably thinks JCC SR was a face first, no-skilled brawler.

In fact, **** it, Baldo and Chavez SR are one and the same, except the latter fought 80 more cab drivers.
            Yea beacuse Margarito and JCC Superstar are so comparable lol.

That is a real disgrace right there~

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              The dude on the 7 fight ko streak against legit contenders=The guy who accomplished um exactly zero before the judah debacle.

Same guy
              These Floyd fans are so hung up on all this talk of slickness and defence that they fail to appreciate the skill in people like Margs. I think it was the poster BlackIrish on here who made a brilliantly astute point on here once - that people equate speed with skill. If you're fast, you're skilled.

And if you're slow, you're all the same.

Comment

He was at the end of his career, kind of like Margarito is now does that really change things~

Sorry but he honestly beat no one I care about or really respect ranked or otherwise.

Margarito had backing and thus got better oppurtunities, taking advantage of some. Does that really make him a better fighter.

Does that make him more likely to win a fight on any given night. It doesn't~ which is why I would say they are the same, put them in against the same guys I would expect them to have a similar won lost

I view the game totally different than you, we have argued enough to know this, you don't respect how I view the game and I can say the feeling is mutual.
                you judge guys through fantasy... what they would have done etc...

i judge guys through reality... what they have actually done.

when you compare margarito to baldomir through reality margarito is way in front

when you compare margarito to baldomir through fantasy you can say anything....hell charlie zelenoff is on floyd's level. if only he was given the same opportunities..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Wow, now i lnow how long you've been into boxing.

Margs came up the hard way for real. Baldo got a shot as an opponent just to get zab to the floyd fight....but im sure you already knew that.

Au revoir respect!
                  Margarito we are talking about was well backed, before early on in his career he wasn't.

Why do you keep changing it up~

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    you judge guys through fantasy... what they would have done etc...

i judge guys through reality... what they have actually done.

when you compare margarito to baldomir through reality margarito is way in front

when you compare margarito to baldomir through fantasy you can say anything....hell charlie zelenoff is on floyd's level. if only he was given the same opportunities..........
                    I use my eyes to judge guys, watching actual fights.

You read records and google up what others think to validate your views.

The difference between me and you is I think for myself you let others think for you.

Comment

Yea beacuse Margarito and JCC Superstar are so comparable lol.

That is a real disgrace right there~
                      Getting owned so badly has discombobulated your mind to the point where you can't even grasp the most simplest of digs.

Take a break and come back tomorrow and read it again, dummy.

Comment

Working...
                      X