No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: If Chavez Beats Rubio, I Will Fight Him in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Who the *** even wants to see Chavez Jr vs Sergio???? It would be such a mismatch. Whats the point? And who even cares that he has a belt, no one considers him a legit champion.
    just because martinez is better chavez should be able to parade around with his belt in joke fights?

Comment

Who the *** even wants to see Chavez Jr vs Sergio???? It would be such a mismatch. Whats the point? And who even cares that he has a belt, no one considers him a legit champion.

If you look at it from purely a boxing perspective in terms of the two fighters, its a decent fight imo.
      So you're fine with seeing Margarito vs Chavez Jr but against Martinez vs Chavez Jr? That makes no sense. If your the champion in a division, you fight other champions in the division...at least that's how you become respected.

Comment

<__<...when is the last time Margo won a fight? Not counting Garcia.. been like 3 years.. I bet he gets the fight, too... I love how Marg acts like some kind of p4p champion lol. Marg is such a troll, I look forward to seeing him parading around in his funky tights and shades in the lead up to Chavez Jr-Rubio.

Comment

It'd be a step up for Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
            just because martinez is better chavez should be able to parade around with his belt in joke fights?
            Who honestly cares about the belt? Everyone knows Sergio is the champ. The only reason he wants to fight Chavez Jr is because of the payday.

Don't gimmie that sentimental ***** about "his belt". If he wanted his belts back, he'd fight Pirog....

Comment

arum is really doing everything to keep all fights inhouse, and avoid any legit threats to his boxers by a wide margin.
              c'mon... margarito ... man this guy is an accident waiting to happen. i wonder if he'll even get a license to fight in any major US state.

Comment

Margarito should just retire otherwise he'll be a stepping stone for Chavez jr and other low level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                  Martinez is getting ducked again, Guareenteed.

Chavez Jr is a fraud.
                  Exactly what I thought too.

Comment

what kind of joke is this?

Comment

Who honestly cares about the belt? Everyone knows Sergio is the champ. The only reason he wants to fight Chavez Jr is because of the payday.

Don't gimmie that sentimental ***** about "his belt". If he wanted his belts back, he'd fight Pirog....
                      no one with clout cares about pirog and you know that

Comment

Working...
                      X