Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather's Return, Pacquiao, Shaw, DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac has never ever gotten anything close to 40 mil , ppv share included.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      you're clearly a floyd dickrider for so long but you still don't have a clue what kind of man your idol is. tell him to fight alvarez or cotto on may 5th, cinco de mayo. he doesn't have to fight pac if he doesn't want to. right, homie?

like you say he's a cash cow. he doesn't need pac.

Its funny you actually seem to hate Floyd more than you like pac. You probably hate him more than you like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
        Its funny you actually seem to hate Floyd more than you like pac. You probably hate him more than you like yourself.
        keep on arguing about how much money your idol makes, homie. that seems to make you happy more than anything else. if i were you i'll promote other fights for floyd, instead of pac since you're in a position to object any compromise on this fight. why bother? a cash cow like floyd can fight any fighter and still make millions. right, homie?

Comment

look at the swiss banker just licking floyd's chocolate rim....damn that banker likes to stick his tongue nice and deep in there for floyd

Comment

I really don't see any point in getting Golden Boy involved with Pacquiao-Mayweather. Why do you need an outside promoter for?

Sounds, like a waste of money. Top-Rank represents Pacquiao and Mayweather represents himself, really no need for Golden Boy Promotions. Pacquiao and Mayweather could promote themselves and sell this fight, but since Pacquiao is signed with TOP RANK, he has no choice.

I just don't see the point in getting Golden Boy involved in this fight.

Comment

*******s are the dumbest pieces of **** i have ever encountered...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                *******s are the dumbest pieces of **** i have ever encountered...
                *******s are more normal than dumb *****s. they can't let go of defending these stupid roadblocks from day one. all the while they've been into this pac is an easy fight for floyd, he's amateurish, floyd will school him in the ring, he fought nothing but bums. then comes the roadblocks. wtf!

man, these are no longer fans, these are stupid clowns.

Comment

what makes schaeffer different from arum? not much really...except that arum has lived longer and has done more lies and bull****s but they're the same promoter/businessman who will do any kind of bull**** to protect their interest.

Comment

Schaefer seems to be the only sensible person in this whole mess. What he says makes perfect sense. But Im sure this thread wont last long before the typical responses start up....Fight aint happening fellas, I'm over it....

Comment

*****S like GBP......really *****es out there!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X