No announcement yet.

Boxingtruth asks Marley to explain 22 mil for Floyd and 6 for Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    A guarantee? Er Floyd promotes himself, he can guarantee any figure he wants to.

I can guarantee myself 80k, if I don't hit that, well I aint gonna sue myself am I.
    And if you hit, say 40K no one will be able to dispute you if you say you hit 140K. That's exactly what the Mayweather mouth projects to me. As for Manny and his $6 mill guarantee, I really doubt it. He was the 6th top athlete earner a year or two ago in Forbes, and surely hasn't earned less since, but more, as he's getting more sponsors.

Nobody really knows what the financial details for these top stars are. We hear all sorts of speculative rumours, thrown around by both crazies and writers, with no real merit.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy53 View Post
      theres reports for that financial year floyd took home 100m, 60m from the mosely fight and 40m from jmm = nearly double how much manny made
      The fight made 55 million in ppv.

You do realise that tv companies take a big chunk out of it right?

I highly doubt Floyd made 40 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        It's really not weird to ask for 50/50 when they're pulling the same type of revenue.
        Manny wants his check to look like Floyd's, that's not Floyd's concern.
        Mannys check will never look like Floyd's, Bob will never let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          I don't see what Pac does with his money is a problem to some of these peps. Floyd can keep all the 50% of his money, what Pac does to his is his own business...he can give it all to Arum and nobody would care. But just be fair and split it down the middle and what you do with your is your own business.
          ^^^ PERIOD.

Why is Floyd concerned with what Manny take home pay? Has he ever been concerned about his other 40 plus opponents' take home pay? Is he starting petitions for better wages for fighters? He sure as hell ain't starting one for better drug testing. STOP BEING A BEITCH FLOYD! Take your half, make it rain or whatever you want to do and mind your muthafuc#in BUSINESS!!

Comment

sad that Pac is getting taken advantage of like that. I hope he educates himself on his finances..because he is getting raped!..I thought it was strange when he hired a finance company to look into his money..now his purse earnings are coming out and its that low..
            he deserves more money than that..as far as 50/50 goes..while I think it should be that to make the fight happen..I must say it didnt help when Pac ran off at the mouth offering to take a lesser split to make the fight happen(only to back peddle)..hopefully they can agree on 50/50 to get it going!

Comment

Arum probably hasn't met a greater whore and probably never will. Manny's even open for the faceshot

Comment

You know, with all this talk about Manny being severely underpaid. Manny and his brain-dead fans should actually thank Mayweather for bringing it to the forefront. The more Arum gets exposed the better for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopymiller View Post
                  Just weird to see people saying Pac deserves 50-50 with Floyd when Floyd made over 3 times more guarantee fighting Mosley then Pacquiao did fighting Shane.

No, it's not weird. Pac is generating close to floyd's revenue. The fact that he only keeps about a third of what Floyd keeps is down to his poor business arrangements.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                    The fight made 55 million in ppv.

You do realise that tv companies take a big chunk out of it right?

I highly doubt Floyd made 40 mil.
                    he did'nt....it was not possible for floyd to have had earned 40 mil out of that number...it's just that floyd exagerartes his numbers a lot, and his fans buy it...

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      No, it's not weird. Pac is generating close to floyd's revenue. The fact that he only keeps about a third of what Floyd keeps is down to his poor business arrangements.
                      wow, you said something smart, thats the first!.....

Comment

Working...
                      X