Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingtruth asks Marley to explain 22 mil for Floyd and 6 for Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they generate a similar amount of revenue, but the difference is that Mayweather is smarter than manny when it comes to taking his piece of the pie

Comment

A guarantee? Er Floyd promotes himself, he can guarantee any figure he wants to.

I can guarantee myself 80k, if I don't hit that, well I aint gonna sue myself am I.

Comment

so floyd would have to agree to give pac 75% for there to be parity?

Comment

Koncz and Arum getting paid...bout time somebody is standing up and exposing this scam for what it is...long overdue imo!!

Comment

floyd earned 25 mil vs jmm

pac earned 22 mil vs jmm ...

50/50 or **** the guy that asks more....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Because, Floyd doesn't have a promote...He promote everything so he takes home. And, Pac might very well is getting screwed by Arum. Doesn't mean that Pac doesn't pull the similar type of revenue as Floyd. The revenue that Pac pulls is enough for the fight to be 50/50 and it would be fair.
              I don't see what Pac does with his money is a problem to some of these peps. Floyd can keep all the 50% of his money, what Pac does to his is his own business...he can give it all to Arum and nobody would care. But just be fair and split it down the middle and what you do with your is your own business.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

theres reports for that financial year floyd took home 100m, 60m from the mosely fight and 40m from jmm = nearly double how much manny made

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

Don't forget the free room, free buffet, and free limo ride when you purchased a fight ticket during the Mayweather vs Marquez .

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Because, Floyd doesn't have a promote...He promote everything so he takes home. And, Pac might very well is getting screwed by Arum. Doesn't mean that Pac doesn't pull the similar type of revenue as Floyd. The revenue that Pac pulls is enough for the fight to be 50/50 and it would be fair.
                    i think It should be 50-50 but floyd does deserve a bigger cut.

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
                      i think It should be 50-50 but floyd does deserve a bigger cut.
                      Right....

Mr. I need to fight on Mexican Holiday and stack the cards with Mexicans to boost the PPV . And if the fight tickets aren't selling well we will add a free room, free buffet for 2, and a limo ride if we're desperate .

Comment

Working...
                      X