Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Pac-Lite. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      For those of you little B1TCHES who are having hissy fits over Donaire fighting Rigo, why don't you just get a photo of both and climb into your parents attic and jack the fuk off why fantasizing about the fight and shut the fuk up. I dont see Rigo fans SCREAMING about Rigo fighting Arce, Cordoba or Nishioka. Your bias is obvious!
      Really, seems like you're afraid of losing a bet that no one would be able to match Nonito, lmao. Rigondeaux just came out of nowhere and slapped you with a small dose of reality, I know.
      It's ok don't be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        i don't think any rigo fans are really thinking about those other guys, they want him to go straight at the 'p4p' guy, straight for the jugular.
        if donaire had the same sorta attitude we'd all be happy.
        He does, that is why he is fighting guys who have been long reigning champs and exciting stars.

Comment

[QUOTE=damit305;11711146]Rigondeaux just came out of nowhere and slapped you with a small dose of reality. QUOTE]Correct, the dose of reality that he is boring, is not TV friendly, and needs to change his style. Now go back to slapping your stick while fantasing about him fighting Donaire and quit crying child.

Comment

Originally posted by kidcuban View Post
            Hahah. Ask Mares how was his fight with Rigo when they were amateurs.Silver medalist at the 2003 Pan American Games, losing to Guillermo Rigondeaux
            Thats what happens when you turn pro at the right time like Abner did rather than at an ancient age. And that is why Abner has had exposure WAY more than Rigo and he is exciting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zphd View Post
              ...because we'd rather see Rigo-Donaire?
              Maybe IF and when Rigo defends his title a few times AND adjusts he style and becomes less boring he will eventually get to fight Donaire. All Rigo has to do is get more aggressive and exciting and the TV networks will want him more. He can do it.

Comment

Maybe Rigo can fight Vasquez if he upsets Donaire. No one is unbeatable. There is no reason why they cannot fight after Rigo markets himself. Some people have no clue about the business of boxing and how some fighters are more marketable than others. Rigo can change that but he needs 2-3 fights first where he is impressive. He HAS to fight on HBO or Showtime though.

Comment

That would be a good fight at 122 .Mares has cleaned out the 118 division I like both fighters make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
                    i see what you saying G but when fighters hit that elite level its all about name and money which is the main reason rigo wants donaire who hasnt even fought at 22 yet and the main reason donaire wants a name like arce or mares.it might not be right but thats just boxing man
                    I do understand the business part, it use to b than when reach an elite level you fight the best available opponents and make the most money, Leonard vs Hagler, Hagler vs Hearns, Hearns vs Leonard, Duran vs Leonard, Duran vs Hagler, Duran vs Hearns, Duran vs Benitez, Hearns vs Benitez, and they were all on their prime and dominated boxing in the earlies 70 all the way to the late 80's, and I just gave u the 70-80's, so if you pay them there's no reason why the best can't face each other that's why you heard all ducking **** and so on, the promoters are the one that pay the boxers, but is our money, and the boxers are the show, if we watch...

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                      That would be a good fight at 122 .Mares has cleaned out the 118 division I like both fighters make it happen.
                      Not quite, if Abner wants to clean out the division then he has to deal with Moreno; I hope GBP makes that fight happen

Comment

Working...
                      X