Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux on Donaire: I Will KO The Top Rank Traitor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo is a bad boy and all and I think this would be a competitive fight but he may not want to talk too much prior because Donaire is proven and he has stopping power. If he catches Gillie right, it's lights out.

Comment

"I don't want another Narvaez fight" is a LAME EXCUSES! If your truly that good then you should be able to do well and adjust to ANY STYLES! Instead of b!tching and point fingers after the fight because you couldn't look your best against a fighter with a Awkward Style

Sorry no disrespect to Donaire but he is turning into a BIG HYPE like Pacquiao and he is also PICKING AND CHOOSING FIGHTS

he left the 118 Division without even fighting any of the best in that Division, Montiel was a nice win, but Montial was never ranked higher then Mareno, Agbeko or Mares even when he was the Champion

now at 122 some (boxrec) got this dude rated #1 in the 122 division ALREADY and he haven't even fought at that weight yet...boxing has turned into a POPULAR CONTEST
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 01-25-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I love Donaire but this article from Rigondeaux is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          How could Vazquez just got KO'd, when he just KO'ed somebody?
          We're talking meaningful fights aren't we??? The last time Wilfredo fought a meaningful fight was against Arce, last May, and he got KO'd.

The guy he fought in October was Roberto Leyva, and his record was 27-14-1. Try again....

Comment

donaire doesn't want to fight rigo because the style will throw him off............

if you think donaire was thrown off in his last fight just wait in till he fights rigo. rigo will be looking to rip donaires body apart.

i approve of this comment by rigo.........this is the only way to get donaire in the ring.

Comment

This guy already...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                We're talking meaningful fights aren't we??? The last time Wilfredo fought a meaningful fight was against Arce, last May, and he got KO'd.

The guy he fought in October was Roberto Leyva, and his record was 27-14-1. Try again....
                He got TKO'ed, not KO'ed, There's a difference. I get it, you think this hype job who just beat, the ATG Rico Ramos, is Amazing.

Donaire's gonna expose that bumass, one handed fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  He got TKO'ed, not KO'ed, There's a difference. I get it, you think this hype job who just beat, the ATG Rico Ramos, is Amazing.

Donaire's gonna expose that bumass, one handed fighter.
                  I know there's a difference man, you knew what I meant, so that's a weak response on a technicality.

Nope. I am just saying that Rigo is 31, we shouldn't wait until he's 33-34 to make that fight.

Rigo-Ramos JAN 2012
                  Nonito-Vazquez FEB 2012

Rigo-Nishioka JUNE/JULY 2012
                  Donaire-Arce JUNE/JULY 2012

Donaire-Rigo OCT 2012.

What's wrong with that??? Who is going to be the toughest challenge for Nonito at 122???? Rigondeaux. So wait....you're getting all hot and bothered over me saying Nonito is fighting a guy that was just TKO'd (not KO'd haha) and trying to make me seem dumb......but you just called Rigo a bum????

I hear you loud and clear.

Nonito won't be able to "expose" the bum hype job Rigo, because Nonito and his handlers are already voicing and planning their reason to not fight him. Pretty funny huh???

Comment

Rigo v Donaire will be a better fight in 12 months time.In the meantime Rigo needs to fight a couple of names like Darchinyan and Nishioka.

As brilliant as Rigo is he is not very exciting to watch.

Comment

how can u not like to watch some1 like rigo??? He is a master counter puncher.. go watch bum fights if u want to see idiots swinging for the fences on every punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X