Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Would Rather Fight Gamboa Than Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said this is a few posts in the past. I as a fan, like everyone else want to see Donaire and Rigondeaux get it on as well. But right now that fight doesn't make any sense business wise.

Comment

Gamboa is moving up, this is a blatant duck of Rigo. Another pinoy scared to fight the best in his division. Bum

Comment

Originally posted by changuito242 View Post
        Gamboa is moving up, this is a blatant duck of Rigo. Another pinoy scared to fight the best in his division. Bum
        Exactly, Gamboa is moving up to 135 and Donaire said he will stay at 122 for a while!!

**** hiM!!

Comment

well donaire's reasoning is that a fight against rigondeaux may be boring for the fans, which may be true. When rigondeaux was hurt against cordoba he ran around the ring for the rest of the fight...against ramos, rigondeaux looked too hesitant to continue the work he did in round 1, which led to a mostly boring fight. donaire said that he will fight whoever the fans want him to fight, so if everyone demands rigondeaux then i'm sure it will happen. Donaire is just hesitant with rigondeaux because he doesn't want another narvaez repeat, which I can understand...

Comment

He must think his next fight is gonna be a walk in the park. Vasquez is the biggest apponent he's ever faced and he might come back stronger than ever coming off his first loss. Style's make fight's Donaire might have something bad coming to him.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              He must think his next fight is gonna be a walk in the park. Vasquez is the biggest apponent he's ever faced and he might come back stronger than ever coming off his first loss. Style's make fight's Donaire might have something bad coming to him.
              it's not donaire that's overlooking vazquez jr it's everyone else and the media lol..they keep asking him about rigondeaux.
              Last edited by Bermuda; 01-25-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I don't blame Donaire......that fight Rico vs Ringondeaux Boring

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
                  I don't blame Donaire......that fight Rico vs Ringondeaux Boring
                  He's just too scared of Rigondeaux.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
                      Those are words from a Pilipino warrior. Nonito, YOU ARE A TRUE CHAMPION and we are very proud of you. Keep up the good work.
                      @Dan gutierrez r u for real u call that a true champion its clearly that hes ducking rigo what a joke. plus hes been fighting nothing but small guys

Comment

Working...
                      X