Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather is Scared, No November Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new. Two very bad performaces from Pac........I thought coward jr will finally come down that tree. But he's a smart cat and knows there's a big hungry tiger waiting under.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Pac already agreed to a lesser share, may 5th and random blood testing. We are all just waiting on bob arum to allow his son to fight.
      his son died climbing a mountain you dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        Looks like almost all of you didn't read the article. But can't blame the sudden responses coz even the thread title seems wrong.

Roach said Mayweather is scared of losing that "0", he didn't say he's scared of Pacquiao.
        Same thing, really. Not like Floyd won't be fighting anyone. If the fight isn't happening, both sides are fools, though.

Comment

heard floyd wants 70-30 split in his favor.

Comment

They could still make May 5th, and Roach is already letting us know it isn't going to happen this year at all. That's the problem with these two sides in a nutshell.

Comment

Pac should accept May 5th. Floyd should accept 50/50.

Both fighters are suffering as a result of this fight not happening. Fans are growing impatient.

Comment

I have to admit that All this nonsense just makes me glad I am Mexican.

Team Floyd and Team Manny are once again acting like Queens and making Excuses on who is to Blame for all the Delaying. We all know that Floyd is a great Fighter however Mayweathers Demands always seem to be the issue on why the fight cannot Happen .Mayweather needs to realize that Manny will also make Floyd the Most Money he has ever made and will need to Compromise his Demands to reach an agreement. But on the Flip Side, no pun intended, Manny is becoming an egomanic and has bought into His own hype, moreso than his Fans. Manny is Crazy enough to Think he Might be President and sadly the People of the Phillipines may be Crazy enough to Elect Him. If PacMan Really wants to Beat Floyd he will have to quit his Political Dreams and go back to Boxing, because his Political Career will only go as Far as his Boxing Accomplishments. Beating Mayweather will get the Presidency, Not Fighting Mayweather will keep him in Office till he retires from Boxing. At This Point Both Manny and Floyd should just pull a Klitchsko and say they will never fight eachother and get it over with. Besides im getting Hand Cramps from the Two Years of posting of the Subject.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                  his son died climbing a mountain you dickhead.
                  Probaby climbing Bob's mountain of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    Pac should accept May 5th. Floyd should accept 50/50.

Both fighters are suffering as a result of this fight not happening. Fans are growing impatient.
                    Neither of them want to.

This is just to make the idiot fans of each fighter argue like girls and then buy their man's next *****y mismatch fight to show loyalty or watch to see if the other guy loses.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                      Floyds just playing hard ball. Mannys the six million dollar man not Floyd. You see how Floyd said I wont give you 50/50 but youll make more money than youve ever made. Its just business. Somebodies got to break Arum off. Hes Manny promoter it should come out of Mannys end.
                      That's right, as far as I know there was no official negotiation because Arum was not interested, so it's all talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X