Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto Top 3 P4P Most Hated Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Hatton/Floyd at 140.

Williams at 147.

Just about every top guy at 154.

That "he fights everyone" is such a bull**** myth I've exposed several times already.
    His best win at 154 is a one legged jew
    Dude would get my respect by fighting kirland or lara. Heck even the unproven canelo.

Comment

I don't see why he would be.

Comment

Because he has no charisma even some puerto ricans dont like him hes no tito or peoples person .

Also if you see the way he acts outside of the ring towards his friends and family hes a total douchebag ..

Sick motherfawker that thinks hes too good for everyone . I think the only person he actually respects is his mom .

He treats his best friend like a personal B1tch dude even brawled with his 60 year old uncle

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
          Because he has no charisma even some puerto ricans dont like him hes no tito or peoples person .

Also if you see the way he acts outside of the ring towards his friends and family hes a total douchebag ..

Sick motherfawker that thinks hes too good for everyone . I think the only person he actually respects is his mom .

He treats his best friend like a personal B1tch dude even brawled with his 60 year old uncle
          That's what I've been saying. All that "he's classy" is such bullshit. He acts like a **** with his fat friend, beats up on a senior citizen who is his family member, is perverted with the maid, cheats on his wife, etc.

Comment

Cotto gets mad love...IMO he's a man version of Oscar...he fought 'em all!!

Comment

It's his stans that I dislike that take it way beyond *******/***** level of stupidity.
              I don't think that is possible. Have you not been reading the Pac/May posts?

Biased, yes, Cotto's fans, including myself can be biased, but nothing close to what I have read from May/Pac fans. He is the top PR fighter right now and I think that fuels some of the irrational posts from his fans, yet despite that I really do not think we are on the level of others especially Pacquiao's and Mayweather's fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Cotto gets mad love...IMO he's a man version of Oscar...he fought 'em all!!
                You call this a man? Dude is a chubby chaser. So before you think Oscar is the only one doing **** stuff and cross dressing, think again son.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                  I don't think that is possible. Have you not been reading the Pac/May posts?

Biased, yes, Cotto's fans, including myself can be biased, but nothing close to what I have read from May/Pac fans. He is the top PR fighter right now and I think that fuels some of the irrational posts from his fans, yet despite that I really do not think we are on the level of others especially Pacquiao's and Mayweather's fans.
                  Yes I have read some Pac/Floyd fanatic stuff. But see the difference is that they are both GREAT fighter/boxer. Cotto isn't and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    Contradictory statement by a mindless hater.

Just another bitter Brit, frustrated by loss of empire and dissolution of the UK.

It's ok. We have space for you guys over here, bro.

We still like you.
                    LMBO...That was funny.

Comment

Yes I have read some Pac/Floyd fanatic stuff. But see the difference is that they are both GREAT fighter/boxer. Cotto isn't and never will be.
                      That is all subjective to your viewpoints/criteria. And now a fighters subjective greatness, or lack thereof, makes his fans comments less/more outlandish? SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X